Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Hillsfar Red Plumes
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2012 :  05:25:40  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I found two other threads regarding the Red Plumes; however one was after Maalthir is removed and the other is about generic 3.5 stats...both valuable...BUT:

Does anyone know the origins of the Red Plumes? I know they are a unity of different bands...but are there any records/history of the various groups before they united?

It would help me a great deal to learn anything about them before they actually WERE the Red Plumes.

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1446 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2012 :  06:45:21  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think they were originally a mercenary band put on permanent retainer by Maalthir. I can't for the life of me remember where I read that however. :(
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3738 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2012 :  16:08:38  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Eilserus

I think they were originally a mercenary band put on permanent retainer by Maalthir. I can't for the life of me remember where I read that however. :(

-Mentioned in the Last Mythal books, I believe.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium

Edited by - Lord Karsus on 11 Apr 2012 16:09:11
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2012 :  16:34:05  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aye, I know they were several different groups that then got lumped into the Red Plumes.

I'm asking about any information concerning any facet of the group prior to their even being a Red Plumes group at all.

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000