Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 looking for some 3.5 books to buy
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

farinal
Learned Scribe

Turkey
270 Posts

Posted - 29 Feb 2012 :  20:54:30  Show Profile Send farinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi, I'm looking for Races of Faerun, Lost Empires of Faerun and perhaps the Lords of Darkness but all the ones I can find online are either too expensive (even used ones) or their prices are normal but they don't send it to where I live...

Also I saw a book titled as "Ancient Empires" with the same isbn number of the Lost Empires of Faerun. Anyone knows what is it?

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2012 :  00:33:22  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you tried nobleknight.com?

The old "Ancient Empires" book tag was a potential title for Lost Empires back when it was initially announced. As I recall, it was a place-holder name, because the proper details of the book had yet to be released.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2012 :  04:22:53  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I too was surprised by the prices of some of the 3.5 edition products, especially compared to the 2e ones. However that did not stop me from spending a hundred bucks on the Special Edition PHb with the leather cover. Why, that was not much more than the original cover price. I wish I had bought the entire set back then. Still, there are some good deals out there if you are diligent.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

farinal
Learned Scribe

Turkey
270 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2012 :  18:46:10  Show Profile Send farinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was also wondering if anyone want to sell their books. I wish to buy: Races of Faerun, Lost Empires of Faerun and possibly these two: Lords of Darkness and Power of Faerun
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000