Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 What's your Forgotten Realms dream novel?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  01:21:45  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erik Scott de Bie

2) Sage would request the Manshoon Wars.
I'm really THAT predictable? I usually pride myself on being entirely UNpredictable.

Confound it!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  03:22:54  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tyrant

quote:
Originally posted by Seravin

quote:

quote:

I would love to see a novel set around the Time of Troubles with a psionic protagonist learning of his powers. Something like Spellfire where they stumble onto it and become more and more capable as they progress, and meet with various Harpers, Knights, and Chosen on the way. Maybe set in Phlan (love it there) or Hillsfar or some Moonsea city initially.

If I were to write fanfic, it would be a novel about a Psionicist coming into his power in the realms. Of course, he'd have a trusty warrior and rogue and spellcasting companion to help him along!

I'd also love to read more about Giogi Wyvernspur and his adventures post The Wyvernspur (with Cat and Olive and anyone else).

I had not even considered a Psionic-centric novel. Going down that road, I would love to see a novel featuring the rise and fall of Jhammdath and the worship of Auppenser. Perhaps the story would be told by a present day psion trying to restart worship of Auppenser or by a Psionic Lich who is one of the survivors of the Empire (and who may be trying to rebuild it, or trying to restart worship of Auppenser, or any number of other reasons).

Heck, I'd even take a novel about Kimmuriel and his escape from House Oblodra and joining the ranks of the BD eventually becoming 2nd in command with Rai-Guy.

I can dream can't I? I think psionic heroes/villains have been underused in the Realms-lore personally, but I'm biased that way. I know psionics are rare in the Realms compared to say, Dark Sun.

I am in agreement that Psionics could use some more coverage over all in the Realms.
I would have to second this.

They could even have something like The Lost Empires of Power, featuring Imaskar, Netheril, and Jhammdath.

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Tyrant
Senior Scribe

USA
586 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  03:31:45  Show Profile  Visit Tyrant's Homepage Send Tyrant a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I would love to see a novel set around the Time of Troubles with a psionic protagonist learning of his powers. Something like Spellfire where they stumble onto it and become more and more capable as they progress, and meet with various Harpers, Knights, and Chosen on the way. Maybe set in Phlan (love it there) or Hillsfar or some Moonsea city initially.

If I were to write fanfic, it would be a novel about a Psionicist coming into his power in the realms. Of course, he'd have a trusty warrior and rogue and spellcasting companion to help him along!

I'd also love to read more about Giogi Wyvernspur and his adventures post The Wyvernspur (with Cat and Olive and anyone else).

I had not even considered a Psionic-centric novel. Going down that road, I would love to see a novel featuring the rise and fall of Jhammdath and the worship of Auppenser. Perhaps the story would be told by a present day psion trying to restart worship of Auppenser or by a Psionic Lich who is one of the survivors of the Empire (and who may be trying to rebuild it, or trying to restart worship of Auppenser, or any number of other reasons).

Heck, I'd even take a novel about Kimmuriel and his escape from House Oblodra and joining the ranks of the BD eventually becoming 2nd in command with Rai-Guy.

I can dream can't I? I think psionic heroes/villains have been underused in the Realms-lore personally, but I'm biased that way. I know psionics are rare in the Realms compared to say, Dark Sun.

I am in agreement that Psionics could use some more coverage over all in the Realms.
I would have to second this.

They could even have something like The Lost Empires of Power, featuring Imaskar, Netheril, and Jhammdath.

Set against the backdrop of a round table Lich/ancient being discussion in the middle of the "well, back in My empire..." phase of the discussion?

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
-The Sith Code

Teenage Sith zombies, Tulkh thought-how in the moons of Bogden had it all started? Every so often, the universe must just get bored and decide to really cut loose. -Star Wars: Red Harvest
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  03:35:41  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

New characters [psionicists] would be better, I guess. Of course, you can throw in a couple of the old. But I'd prefer the former to be given much of the limelight.

Edited by - Dennis on 29 Nov 2011 03:36:10
Go to Top of Page

Tyrant
Senior Scribe

USA
586 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  04:34:41  Show Profile  Visit Tyrant's Homepage Send Tyrant a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

New characters [psionicists] would be better, I guess. Of course, you can throw in a couple of the old. But I'd prefer the former to be given much of the limelight.

Honestly I was joking. I was thinking about it similar to an episode of Batman The Animated Series (the 90s series) that had (if I recall correctly) The Joker, Killer Croc, Poison Ivy, The Penguin, and Two Face all sitting at a poker table talking about how each of them almost got Batman*. Couple that type of set up with a heavy dose of "well, back in my day" mentality and that was what I was shooting for. I would expect new characters, especially in the case of the psions and Imaskari as they aren't well represented at present.

*As a side note, that was an awesome episode and would make for an interesting story amongst the Manshoon clones that momentarily don't try to kill each other long enough to talk about how they each almost killed Elminster (or each other).

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
-The Sith Code

Teenage Sith zombies, Tulkh thought-how in the moons of Bogden had it all started? Every so often, the universe must just get bored and decide to really cut loose. -Star Wars: Red Harvest
Go to Top of Page

BEAST
Master of Realmslore

USA
1714 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  04:50:03  Show Profile  Visit BEAST's Homepage Send BEAST a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1. The fall of Mithral Hall to Shimmergloom. Maybe discuss the dragon's interactions with the drow beforehand. Get to see Grandpa Garumn and Daddy Bangor Battlehammer when the secretive Hall was in its heyday, and witness the horror of all of that being stripped away.

2. Talk more about the early dwarven settlement in Icewind Dale. Detail how the Battlehammer elders dealt with the loss of their homeland and pride, causing memories of the Hall to fade into oblivion. Really explore the dwarven valley complex. How did they go from all that secrecy to living amidst humans?

3. The complete history of Guenhwyvar, including all of her owners, from Josidiah Starym to Drizzt. It could be an anthology of short stories, or a series of complete books. Would provide for a slew of new characters.

4. Jarlaxle's and Zaknafein's past.

5. Perhaps on a related note, it might be nice to check out the exploits of Zak at a younger age. Since he asked whether drow are born evil, or simply taught to be that way, when did he develop his personal conscience? How and why did he ever get attached to such a witch as Malice? What was it exactly that made him feel trapped in Menzo, instead of having the courage to go rogue as his son eventually would?

6. The rise of Bregan D'aerthe. Maybe touch on any earlier failed male uprisings against Menzo's matriarchy, and exactly how Jarlaxle found a better way to fight the power from within.

7. Novelize the Bloodstone Gang's adventure. Since the game modules were made canonical Realmslore, it would be nice to have them get the novel treatment.

"'You don't know my history,' he said dryly."
--Drizzt Do'Urden (The Pirate King, Part 1: Chapter 2)

<"Comprehensive Chronology of R.A. Salvatore Forgotten Realms Works">
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  05:27:13  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BEAST

7. Novelize the Bloodstone Gang's adventure. Since the game modules were made canonical Realmslore, it would be nice to have them get the novel treatment.

That brings one to mind for me: the novel we never got about Doin Sanehiro and his friends. Add that to my wishlist.

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  05:54:26  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I still want The Villains series. New and old villains alike, with a bunch of nasty females too.

Go to Top of Page

Tarloc
Acolyte

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  07:16:34  Show Profile Send Tarloc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
how about a party of adventurers tricked by the quasi-divine drasek riven into retrieving his missing eye, and erevis cales missing hand. the organs would have some kind of powers and make riven more powerful if he gains them. eventually the heros discover the evil and blah blah.

"hey, you just rolled two natural twenties!"
"is that a touchdown?"
Go to Top of Page

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1266 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  14:00:52  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

OMG YES. YES. A thousand times yes. RA Salvatore could write it. I love Vassa and Damara.
Go to Top of Page

Farrel
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
239 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  14:05:54  Show Profile Send Farrel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

OMG YES. YES. A thousand times yes. RA Salvatore could write it. I love Vassa and Damara.

I'd have to agree with Seravin, I wouldn't mind seeing this come to fruition.
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  14:12:10  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I still want The Villains series. New and old villains alike, with a bunch of nasty females too.

Define "Nasty Females."

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  14:14:49  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BEAST

3. The complete history of Guenhwyvar, including all of her owners, from Josidiah Starym to Drizzt. It could be an anthology of short stories, or a series of complete books. Would provide for a slew of new characters.

Realms of Furballs?

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  14:39:28  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by entreri3478

quote:

Define "Nasty Females."

Just meet Lallara, Cassana, and Glasya--- and you'll get the picture.

Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  15:24:14  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by entreri3478

quote:

Define "Nasty Females."

Just meet Lallara, Cassana, and Glasya--- and you'll get the picture.

What about Storm Silverhand? Perhaps "nasty" in another sort of way

Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  16:09:00  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Specifically, I would like more historical novels that include a contemporary plot as well, in the line of Cormyr and Evermeet (and how Elaine and Ed originally intended City of Splendors). I would like to see one for every big city/country/conglomerate. And I also think that if WotC were to go back and look at the sales records of those two novels, that they probably did pretty well (pure speculation on my part). And, most of what everyone else wants would fit well into that format.

My other choice would be to let Ed (and any other authors who want to) go about and detail the entirety of Toril, like Ed has said that he wanted to in the past. The Realms deserve to be allowed to be fleshed out. And I know that Ed has notes on everything (as The Lady Hooded One has mentioned many times in his scroll).

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

Garen Thal
Master of Realmslore

USA
1105 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  21:30:59  Show Profile  Visit Garen Thal's Homepage Send Garen Thal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I want to see a pair (or more) of novels about Mirt. Written, of course, by Ed Greenwood.

Book I: Undermountain
Book II: Merciless
Book III: Old Wolf
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2011 :  14:44:29  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Garen Thal

I want to see a pair (or more) of novels about Mirt. Written, of course, by Ed Greenwood.

Book I: Undermountain
Book II: Merciless
Book III: Old Wolf

And we'll also need a corresponding trilogy from Durnan's point of view on the same matters...or the consequences thereof.

After all, what's Mirt doing out and about without Durnan? It's like Laurel without Hardy....

I have to admit, though, to be willing to give up a few teeth in order to write a novel or a few novellas about some of the realms only alluded to in the histories I put in Cormanthyr, Lands of Intrigue, and Empires of the Shining Sea.

Barring those, I wish WotC could be talked into a novel about Shoonach....for I've an idea or three buried deep therein....

Steven

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2011 :  16:01:59  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I also want to draw the concept from another thread:

KINGDOM OF MANY ARROWS, a "Cormyr: A Novel" treatment of the Kingdom of Many Arrows, to see how it was carved out of the savage North and has endured over the last century. A stable kingdom of orcs is something the Realms (and fantasy in general) hasn't really delved into, and it would be amazing to see the kingdom in all its violent, brave evolution.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

creyzi4zb12
Learned Scribe

Philippines
129 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2011 :  00:41:20  Show Profile  Visit creyzi4zb12's Homepage Send creyzi4zb12 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That kind of novel would be pretty nice (that's just my opinion). I love orcs, and they seem to be getting a lot of attention nowadays. But I don't think.....perhaps not everybody likes to read about bloodthirsty-foul-smelling orc protagonists....But I think it would be a change...I hope there's going to be a novel with orcs as protagonists (like Kang's Regiment in Dragonlance)

I wish somebody would make a novel which has the scro on it. There was only one short story that mentioned the scro (I think it was called Gondrunner).

orc orc orc orc orc orc orc orc orc orc orc

Edited by - creyzi4zb12 on 02 Dec 2011 00:45:51
Go to Top of Page

Tarloc
Acolyte

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2011 :  02:14:45  Show Profile Send Tarloc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
antiheroes or monsters dont get the attention they deserve. Running a monster quest campaign now and pc are loving the change of pace. more novels would be great. Aesperus, shadovar, thay

"hey, you just rolled two natural twenties!"
"is that a touchdown?"
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2011 :  03:34:40  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tarloc

antiheroes or monsters dont get the attention they deserve. [snip] more novels would be great. Aesperus, shadovar, thay

I second that. Plus, the Twisted Rune and the reborn Arcane Brotherhood.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2011 :  04:03:37  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by creyzi4zb12

That kind of novel would be pretty nice (that's just my opinion). I love orcs, and they seem to be getting a lot of attention nowadays. But I don't think.....perhaps not everybody likes to read about bloodthirsty-foul-smelling orc protagonists....But I think it would be a change...I hope there's going to be a novel with orcs as protagonists (like Kang's Regiment in Dragonlance)

I wish somebody would make a novel which has the scro on it. There was only one short story that mentioned the scro (I think it was called Gondrunner).

If I could freely tweak things in the published Realms, I'd have some scro be heavily involved in the formation of the Kingdom of Many Arrows. Aside from the ships themselves, scro are perhaps my favorite thing from the Spelljammer setting.

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2011 :  04:06:34  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by creyzi4zb12

If I could freely tweak things in the published Realms, I'd have some scro be heavily involved in the formation of the Kingdom of Many Arrows. Aside from the ships themselves, scro are perhaps my favorite thing from the Spelljammer setting.

Agreed.

I also like the concept of a Kang's Regiment-style scro unit that just immediately suggested itself in my mind.

*Files that away for later campaign-use.*

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

creyzi4zb12
Learned Scribe

Philippines
129 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2011 :  05:24:36  Show Profile  Visit creyzi4zb12's Homepage Send creyzi4zb12 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Or a battle between scro and the orcs, that would be nice. Scro against any FR main race (dwarf, elf, human etc.)

quote:
Originally posted by Tarloc

antiheroes or monsters dont get the attention they deserve.

Yeah, even though I disagree, this seems to be an fact as well.
But it has happened before, antiheroes getting the attention they deserve (Artemis Entreri and Jarlaxle).....

orc orc orc orc orc orc orc orc orc orc orc
Go to Top of Page

Thrasymachus
Learned Scribe

195 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2011 :  05:31:51  Show Profile Send Thrasymachus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Realms of Continuity

A collection of short stories that all tie it all in around an object that is unknown to us as of yet. A sword, talisman.. Anything really. But at the end, leave it open ended so the DM’s can use your short stories as stage dressing.

Barkeep: “Well what your looking for sounds familiar. Let me tell you a story…” - DM whips out one of the short stories.
The sage from Candlekeep returns from the research and produces a small dusty book from his satchel. “Your’re not going believe this…” - DM whips out another one of those short stories.
You get the idea.

Contents:
Aelinthaldaar , and the Elves that had settled the Waterdeep area prior to Waterdeep’s existence: by Elaine Cunningham
The Melairkyn Clan struggle vs the Drow from the Dwarves POV:
The Melairkyn Clan struggle vs the Drow from the Drow POV: by Lisa Smedman
Halaster’s Arrival to Waterdeep: by Ed Greenwood
Mirt and Durnan early adventure in Undermountain: Ed Greenwood
Spires of Morning: Maybe a tie in to Moonglow Tower and a young Liam Sunmist with a Pavel cameo by Richard Lee Byers
Watch patrol that goes into Undermountain:
Pierigon Early Adventure of:
Several 4E Short stories:

Just asking that at the end, you leave it be for the DM’s to use. So the players can go after this thingy, and the DM’s storylines don’t get uncanonized (brand new word) by another product down the line. Maybe sell a companion adventure pack to be released simultaneously. Or the supplement is in Dungeon, or whatever.

But the paperback product stands on it’s own like any of the other “Realms of…” paperbacks.

You know you could tie Downshadow (or any or all of the “Ed Greenwood presents Waterdeep" series) into such a project by having each of those authors be the 4E short story contributers, adding a short story that ties their recent work in.

End result could be a product that just sells as any other “Realms of…” short stories. Maybe more sales since it doubles as a supplement to the game. It sells old lore that some of us miss, while introducing (a nice way of saying drag ‘em kicking & screaming) 4E.

Former Forgotten Realms brand manager Jim Butler: "Everything that bears the Forgotten Realms logo is considered canon".

Edited by - Thrasymachus on 06 Dec 2011 05:33:00
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2011 :  18:26:51  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thrasymachus

Realms of Continuity

A collection of short stories that all tie it all in around an object that is unknown to us as of yet. A sword, talisman.. Anything really. But at the end, leave it open ended so the DM’s can use your short stories as stage dressing.

Cool idea, though I'd call that "Realms of Lore" or "Realms of Forgotten Secrets."

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2011 :  23:47:54  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BEAST!! I could KISS you!! I would also love any of those ideas- except maybe 7, but only because I'm not familiar with it. And to add to that list, MORE LIRIEL!!!

The Goddess is alive, and magic is afoot.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins" -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

"You idiots! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -Spaceballs

Lothir's character background/stats: http://forum.candlekeep.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=5469

My stories:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_Comic_Tavern/index.php?showforum=188

Lothir, courtesy of Sylinde (Deviant Art)/Luaxena (Chosen of Eilistraee)
http://sylinde.deviantart.com/#/d2z6e4u
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2011 :  01:59:05  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Rise and re-Rise of Bane (including Myrkul and Bhaal for the first rise of course).

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2011 :  02:49:58  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alisttair

The Rise and re-Rise of Bane (including Myrkul and Bhaal for the first rise of course).

Maybe all the mortals who ascended. A series called The Kiss of Divinity, or Gods and Mortals, or The Ascension of the Great.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000