Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 a shot at writing...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Seabus Mythforger
Seeker

76 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2011 :  07:53:44  Show Profile Send Seabus Mythforger a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
First off allow me to apologize. I wanted to share this with everyone and wasn't sure where to post it so I just used the board I check the most often. So if i have please feel free to move it to the correct board and let me know. Thanks.

Anyways, I'm trying my hand at writing a novel and last night while trying to adjust to my new work schedule (graveyard shift sucks) I had this idea come to me and I just went with it. I'd love for everyone to check it out and post some feedback preferably on this page simply because i check it most often. Give me a little lee-way as far as names of anything go b/c i'm still working on that. But enough of my rambling here's the link to the blurb I've written for it as well as each chapter I've completed so far:
http://amateurwriting.net/user/1493/track

Please let me know what you think! :)

~Seabus Mythforger,
Renegade Mage

Edited by - Seabus Mythforger on 30 Oct 2011 14:17:03

Seabus Mythforger
Seeker

76 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2011 :  07:54:53  Show Profile Send Seabus Mythforger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
also i haven't figured out that site's formatting codes yet so bear with the line spacing and all that

~Seabus Mythforger,
Renegade Mage
Go to Top of Page

Seabus Mythforger
Seeker

76 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2011 :  18:28:50  Show Profile Send Seabus Mythforger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
just updated the story with a little more detail and background. also got it relatively formatted to the best of my abilities. i hope everyone out there has some feedback for me.

~Seabus Mythforger,
Renegade Mage
Go to Top of Page

Seabus Mythforger
Seeker

76 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2011 :  14:13:40  Show Profile Send Seabus Mythforger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
added a fourth chapter and introduced a couple of pirate characters.

~Seabus Mythforger,
Renegade Mage
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000