Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Monte Cook working on 5E!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3286 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  06:20:36  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
According To Margaret Weiss he is! Post #24

Question is, what does this bode for the Realms?

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep

Edited by - Brimstone on 03 Oct 2011 11:07:33

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  06:42:07  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The spell-vaccine?

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3286 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  06:48:46  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I think that Ed and a trusted group of Authors/Designers should work on the 5E version of the Realms. I doubt that WotC would let them do a reboot of the setting. You never know...

Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Tasker Daze
Seeker

84 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  10:45:47  Show Profile Send Tasker Daze a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brimstone

According To Margaret Weis he is! Post #24

In a word: BOOM!

Go to Top of Page

Tasker Daze
Seeker

84 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  10:46:55  Show Profile Send Tasker Daze a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I think that Ed and a trusted group of Authors/Designers should work on the 5E version of the Realms. I doubt that WotC would let them do a reboot of the setting. You never know...

The problem is that their trusted designers aren't the ones we trust.

Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3286 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  11:05:58  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So you dont trust Paul Kemp? What about Brian R. James or his brother Matt? How about Elaine Cunningham? Or some of the many Scribes in these hallowed halls?

Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Tasker Daze
Seeker

84 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  11:50:52  Show Profile Send Tasker Daze a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They didn't go with that group for the Shattered Realms, and they barely let Ed touch it... With the new leadership at WotC, I don't see anything good hjappening to the Realms.

Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3286 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  12:12:49  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That was then. Then again you could be right. Or you could be wrong.

Me I would like for Ed to pick the people to work on the setting.

Not that it really matters. I probably wont buy 5E(Rules set)anyways. Just the setting books. I have my Pathfinder.

Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  15:25:50  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I find this rather interesting. Have they discussed anywhere about what the system will be like, or a projected release date?

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4430 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  15:34:17  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yea sorry but I'm not putting too much stock into what Margaret Weiss says. I think she's still pretty biased about WotC so dropping bombs like this practically means nothing from my perspective.

*Speculative thoughts* if Monte was working on 5E I'd hope he has enough insight to put it through 2 years of play tests and a year of Beta-Testing from fans (possibly via DDI). That would give 4E a shelf-life of about 6 years or so (something I could be content with). Problem is, I doubt they'll do such a thing.

How this bodes for the Realms? Honestly I think little will change. I think they'll move on to another campaign setting (probably not Eberron) to be their 5E leader. FR will probably still get a splat book here or there and a few articles in the magazines but not the content we're used to in the past (4E still supports FR the most). In addition, I doubt they'll revert any of the changes they made to the setting. I'm farily convinced that they'll stay along the path of the Spellplague and 1479 DR timeline not to mention keeping Returned Abier and all the other changes there-in.

I'd LIKE to think that I'll base my opinion about 5E on it's own merits. Comparisons to previous editions have never really offered any sort of validity and emphasises personal perference over any quantifiable means. So really if 5E is in the early stages of development I can't say it's a BAD thing, just not something I'm interested at this point in time.
Go to Top of Page

Kilvan
Senior Scribe

Canada
894 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  15:55:23  Show Profile Send Kilvan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Of course they are working on 5th ed, it takes several years to develop such a product, and a 5-6 life for an RPG edition is reasonable IMO. As for the realms, I'm kinda optimistic, if they don't just push it into a corner to rot that is. Any change will probably be new content to the 'new' world, and new content is always good, even if I never made the spellplague jump.

As for Monte himself, while I think good, innovative ideas may often come from new and young designers, experience will always be needed in any field.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  16:00:14  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diffan

Yea sorry but I'm not putting too much stock into what Margaret Weiss says. I think she's still pretty biased about WotC so dropping bombs like this practically means nothing from my perspective.

I hope you're not implying that she's lying about what she's been told... Especially since it's a pretty unequivocal statement.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4430 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  18:16:37  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

I hope you're not implying that she's lying about what she's been told... Especially since it's a pretty unequivocal statement.

I'm implying that it's information from a friend of a friend and posted on the internet. So I consider the source 3rd hand information and thus not something I'm going to overly speculate about. If 5E is in development then obviously it's in the beginning stages and it's possible that is one of Monte's projects.

But no one really knows because both Monte and Mearls haven't said it's "Officially" so. Just because someone has personal ties with someone else who has personal ties with someone at WotC and hears 2nd hand information doesn't mean I'm going to explicidly believe that person.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  18:39:55  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

I'm implying that it's information from a friend of a friend and posted on the internet. So I consider the source 3rd hand information and thus not something I'm going to overly speculate about. If 5E is in development then obviously it's in the beginning stages and it's possible that is one of Monte's projects.

But no one really knows because both Monte and Mearls haven't said it's "Officially" so. Just because someone has personal ties with someone else who has personal ties with someone at WotC and hears 2nd hand information doesn't mean I'm going to explicidly believe that person.

A trusted source quoting multiple mutual friends is pretty convincing, to me. Sure, it's not an official statement, but I don't regard it as "friend of a friend" type information.

I'm not going to rail against WotC without more information about the new edition... Heck, I don't really care, at this point.

But it's inevitable that another edition is going to drop sooner or later, and we know Monte was one of the 3E designers. Bringing him back in, at this point in the game, is a pretty strong indicator in and of itself. Hearing the same thing from another former WotC person, with contacts at WotC and mutual friends of the person in question? That's hard to dispute.

It's not an official statement, but it's as close to one as we're going to see for a while, thinks I.

Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7975 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  20:15:22  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I recall that 2E was something of a surprise, back in the day. But 3E and especially 4E were announced (and discussed, attacked, embraced) long before their release ... people waited years for 4E to hit the shelves and even had to be content with "behind the scenes" books and pamphlets. I very much doubt a serious start on 5E wouldn't be advertised and hyped up years in advance. MW's single offhanded mention could be misinformed or even a typo.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  20:51:04  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ayrik

I recall that 2E was something of a surprise, back in the day. But 3E and especially 4E were announced (and discussed, attacked, embraced) long before their release ... people waited years for 4E to hit the shelves and even had to be content with "behind the scenes" books and pamphlets. I very much doubt a serious start on 5E wouldn't be advertised and hyped up years in advance. MW's single offhanded mention could be misinformed or even a typo.

Actually, 4E was announced less than a year before its release... And despite vehement denials they were working on it, they'd been playtesting it for a while before it was announced.

Go to Top of Page

Therise
Master of Realmslore

1272 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  20:53:33  Show Profile Send Therise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well, technically it's according to Weis's mutual friend she has with Monte. So it still could just be speculation.

Either way, though, 2013 is probably the earliest we'd see a 5E, and that's -if- it's really in development. Some things at the beginning are often totally redone, scrapped, or reworked anyway.

Are sales of 4E starting to lag? That'd be a better guestimation IMO than "Weis's friend said..."

Female, 40-year DM of a homebrew-evolved 1E Realms, including a few added tidbits of 2E and 3E lore; played originally in AD&D, then in Rolemaster. Be a DM for your kids and grandkids, gaming is excellent for families!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  21:32:57  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Therise

quote:

Well, technically it's according to Weis's mutual friend she has with Monte. So it still could just be speculation.

Either way, though, 2013 is probably the earliest we'd see a 5E, and that's -if- it's really in development. Some things at the beginning are often totally redone, scrapped, or reworked anyway.

Are sales of 4E starting to lag? That'd be a better guestimation IMO than "Weis's friend said..."

Another good indicator -- and one we'd be more able to see -- is when the publishing schedule suddenly doesn't have anything on it.

You're right, though, that it's prolly two years away, at least.

Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  22:18:32  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well, Pathfinder sales overtook D&D sales sometime this year (at least in the US), so that would seem to be a pretty good indicator that their fanbase is looking elsewhere for products.

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  23:22:50  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hawkins

quote:

Well, Pathfinder sales overtook D&D sales sometime this year (at least in the US), so that would seem to be a pretty good indicator that their fanbase is looking elsewhere for products.

Personally, I thought it was a bad sign for WotC when Paizo sold out of the Core Rulebook before its GenCon debut. The far more recent thing about sales is bad, too, but Paizo selling out of that book was some serious foreshadowing.

My biggest question is if they are indeed working on 5E (and yes, I do believe that they are), then will it move back towards 2E or 3E, will it be like the 1E/2E transition (practically the same edition, with some minor tweaks), or is it going to be something entirely new? It'll be interesting to see.

Who knows, WotC might even do something I agree with and win me back.

Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3286 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2011 :  23:36:19  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The thread on the WotC boards(where I first saw this) is gone, deleted, vanished.

Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2011 :  00:07:55  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

The thread on the WotC boards(where I first saw this) is gone, deleted, vanished.

That, too, is interesting. Perhaps a replay of their secrecy leading up to 4E? Of course, it could have also been deleted for other reasons, like the thread I participated in that lead to my banning from there...

Go to Top of Page

Shemmy
Senior Scribe

USA
492 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2011 :  01:30:12  Show Profile  Visit Shemmy's Homepage Send Shemmy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Not quite, they moved it to the RPG General forum, at/near the bottom of the listed subforums. Low traffic area. Same place they've been putting literally anything about PF/5e/anything comparing 4e to any other edition or game.

Deleting it would be seen as confirmation, so best they can do is sweep it under the rug.

Shemeska the Marauder, King of the Crosstrade; voted #1 best Arcanaloth in Sigil two hundred years running by the people who know what's best for them; chant broker; prospective Sigil council member next election; and official travel agent for Chamada Holiday specials LLC.
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3286 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2011 :  03:24:12  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shemmy

quote:

Not quite, they moved it to the RPG General forum, at/near the bottom of the listed subforums. Low traffic area. Same place they've been putting literally anything about PF/5e/anything comparing 4e to any other edition or game.

Deleting it would be seen as confirmation, so best they can do is sweep it under the rug.

Ah. I didn't ;ook there.

Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4430 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2011 :  04:35:28  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Personally, I thought it was a bad sign for WotC when Paizo sold out of the Core Rulebook before its GenCon debut. The far more recent thing about sales is bad, too, but Paizo selling out of that book was some serious foreshadowing.

I should remind people that the information on sales quarters that Paizo out sold D&D were collected just from your FLGS and not from Amazon sales, large chain stores such as B&N and Boarders (now bankrupt) nor do they have figures from Online sales and revenue from Paizo's stores or DDI.

Personally I'm wasn't suprised they [Paizo] sold more books over D&D mainly because D&D's product listing was rather slow at the time AND because the amount of information you receive via DDI account. Really, it's a big reason I've stopped purchasing D&D books because I can get all the content with my subscription. Along the same lines I'd never purchase a Paizo book because most of that information is on the OGL site.

quote:

My biggest question is if they are indeed working on 5E (and yes, I do believe that they are), then will it move back towards 2E or 3E, will it be like the 1E/2E transition (practically the same edition, with some minor tweaks), or is it going to be something entirely new? It'll be interesting to see.

Who knows, WotC might even do something I agree with and win me back.

If they were to start on making 5E (if they are, there in the earliest days of starting) then I'm at least hoping for balance. Maybe not the over-the-top balance 4E has done with bi-monthly Errata but enough balance that everyone can contribute to adventuring without being over-shadowed.

Combat doesn't have to be as robust a system as it was in 3E and 4E and nor does character mechanics have to fully involve roleplay aspects IMO. If they're going to keep skills, lets at least have a two-tier set with Combat/Movement being one tier and Personallity/Occupation being another. I'd have liked something for that in v3.5 where you can be a competant Blacksmith but have that NOT hurt your ability to climb walls or detect a person moving.

For combat, specifically, keep some of the 4E elements of Melee characters. Some options aside from Feats for one (if they keep feats that is) and some ways to really impact combat scenarios for another. Secondly lets not let magic rule the day, eh? I'm all for spellcasters using their spells in unique ways but too much of this and we're right back were we started with the disparity of melee vs. spellcaster at higher levels.

I also hope they keep the idea of Rituals and anyone with the knack (via a Feat) can obtain them and use them. How much emphasis you put into the Skills associated with the Rituals will be the real test of magical might.
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2011 :  14:06:34  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I should remind people that the information on sales quarters that Paizo out sold D&D were collected just from your FLGS and not from Amazon sales, large chain stores such as B&N and Boarders (now bankrupt) nor do they have figures from Online sales and revenue from Paizo's stores or DDI.

Actually, the ICV2 are based on "interviews with retailers, distributors, and manufacturers", not on specific types of stores.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

Therise
Master of Realmslore

1272 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2011 :  16:16:51  Show Profile Send Therise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Ooh, interesting. I'm not sure why, but I haven't really followed the Pathfinder brand very much. For the most part, when I played it a few times, it didn't feel all that different than 3.5E so it didn't "hook" me I guess. They do seem to have a huge following for brand loyalty, though.

This sorta makes me wonder if the intent with a 5E/Monte is intended to draw the Pathfinder people back into the fold. To do that, they'd really have to re-vamp backwards toward more 3.5 elements. Or they would need to create something totally new that is meant to replace both 3.5 and 4E. At this point, that seems like a strange business plan. Not that WotC has business plans that make sense to me, but trying to reach out to an alienated fanbase by creating something that will alienate the (new) current fanbase seems odd.

Particularly when it didn't seem to work all that well the last time.

Ugh. Sorta makes me feel oogey.

Female, 40-year DM of a homebrew-evolved 1E Realms, including a few added tidbits of 2E and 3E lore; played originally in AD&D, then in Rolemaster. Be a DM for your kids and grandkids, gaming is excellent for families!

Edited by - Therise on 04 Oct 2011 16:18:51
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2011 :  16:34:42  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think WotC would have to really work to pull back people who were alienated by previous changes... One of the strengths of Paizo is that they make an effort to actively listen to their fanbase, and people alienated by WotC often feel that WotC wasn't listening to them.

Speaking strictly for myself, WotC's not getting me back as a customer until they give me, in some form, the pre-Spellplague Realms -- and as much as I want that, I don't think it'll happen. Failing that, they'd have to give me some shiny new setting. I'm not as much concerned about rulesets as I am lore.

Even less likely than them rolling back setting changes is rolling back to a prior ruleset... Particularly in this case: they'd have to admit that 4E was a mistake, and that the competitor that's currently outselling them was right. I really don't see that happening any time soon.

Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4430 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2011 :  17:34:44  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I think WotC would have to really work to pull back people who were alienated by previous changes... One of the strengths of Paizo is that they make an effort to actively listen to their fanbase, and people alienated by WotC often feel that WotC wasn't listening to them.

Speaking strictly for myself, WotC's not getting me back as a customer until they give me, in some form, the pre-Spellplague Realms -- and as much as I want that, I don't think it'll happen. Failing that, they'd have to give me some shiny new setting. I'm not as much concerned about rulesets as I am lore.

Yea, honestly I don't think that it's really worth the trouble to try to mend bridges. WotC listens to their fan-base plenty via discussions and from what's being said on the forums. As I keep up with the changes and Errata they make, if the public out-cry is decent enougth they'll re-work the product to be more aligned with what the fans want.

But honestly, I think WotC doesn't like saying "Sorry" and I think people feel better with labeling WotC as the "Evil Empire" virtol that's been spewed for the last 3 years. It's really not a question of how to mend feelings but should they mend feelings?

I also can't really agree with reversing what has happened to the Realms. A few choices maybe, like allowing Authors to finish up stories about characters we love. I'd like to see what happened to Danilo and Arylin or Elminster's daughter. But reversing the changes.....yea probably NOT gonna happen.

quote:

Even less likely than them rolling back setting changes is rolling back to a prior ruleset... Particularly in this case: they'd have to admit that 4E was a mistake, and that the competitor that's currently outselling them was right. I really don't see that happening any time soon.

Yeeup, if they're making 5E then it's most likely a brand new version with completly different elements removed from 3E and 4E. Personally I'm glad there is such a difference between the editions as "sameness" = Boring for me. I did not want another revision of 3E and what I got from 4E works great for my group. I think I'd actually be kinda mad if 5E is just some bland spin-off of 4E with the same platform. Like I said earlier, taking the best parts of both editions is a good start and hopefully they learn to make the system modular enought to incorpoate all levels of play.
Go to Top of Page

Therise
Master of Realmslore

1272 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2011 :  17:35:41  Show Profile Send Therise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

You're right, I think: there's too much personal investment and ego involved in RPG development to admit mistakes. You can have the best product in the world, the most elegant and refined gaming system, and yet if it doesn't sell very well, it's a mistake.

One truly unfortunate thing IMO, if they do end up creating a new 5E that shifts more back toward 3.5E/pathfinder, is that the massive changes to the Realms might actually have been for nothing. I get the feeling, with all the efforts of some of the newer/younger designers to reverse things (or to soften the damage, make things "better", or even say "it's not as bad as you might think"), that the entire change-up of the Realms wasn't well thought-out.

Perhaps for 5E, we might get a true repair of the Realms. I'd also prefer setting it back to where the Spellplague never happened, but I agree that ego and personal investment on the part of those that conceived the spellplague may never admit their mistake. What was immensely interesting about the Paizo boards, at the time of the 4E Realms launch, were the comments of various Paizo designers that they'd never fundamentally alter a well-loved setting to suit the tastes of detractors rather than making changes to please the fans.

Years later, very telling.

Go to Top of Page

Therise
Master of Realmslore

1272 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2011 :  17:46:06  Show Profile Send Therise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

But honestly, I think WotC doesn't like saying "Sorry" and I think people feel better with labeling WotC as the "Evil Empire" virtol that's been spewed for the last 3 years. It's really not a question of how to mend feelings but should they mend feelings?

That's rather the question of "New Coke", don't you think?

Big companies can say they make a mistake and even apologize. But with RPG development, I'd say that personal investment tends to be stronger, because writing/developing is quite personal.

Do they need to apologize or make amends with those they alienated? Definitely yes. Will they? Unlikely.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000