Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 The Lost Crown of Neverwinter (D&D Encounters)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2011 :  21:18:54  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hail and well met,

As the author of season 6 of the D&D Encounters program, "The Lost Crown of Neverwinter," I thought I'd pop in to share this link, which is to the WotC page for the D&D Encounters campaign. This is largely a place for DMs to swap information about running the campaign, but also a good place to encourage your players to go check out as well, if they have any questions:

http://community.wizards.com/dungeonsanddragons/go/forum/view/91301/225965/DD_Encounters_Season_6_-_The_Lost_Crown_of_Neverwinter

You can find my Ask-the-Author page there, but I'll happily answer questions here as well if people like.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3286 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2011 :  00:34:18  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice.

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

GRYPHON
Senior Scribe

USA
527 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2011 :  15:34:01  Show Profile Send GRYPHON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000