Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Daedra Lord From The Elder Scrolls Into FR
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Alruane
Senior Scribe

USA
434 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2013 :  22:03:32  Show Profile Send Alruane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sheogorath all the way, his ways and his realm are most interesting and he has my vote!

" I wonder if you are destined to be forgotten. Will your life fade in the shadow of greater beings?"
~Joneleth Irenicus

"Wisdom? My dear boy, wisdom is knowing that you do not know everything. Wisdom is realizing, a wise man ALWAYS has questions. Not answer."

~Alruane
Go to Top of Page

Lord Bane
Senior Scribe

Germany
479 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2013 :  22:15:16  Show Profile Send Lord Bane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
All pale in comparison to Sithis.

The driving force in the multiverse is evil, for it forces good to act.
Go to Top of Page

Alruane
Senior Scribe

USA
434 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2013 :  22:20:11  Show Profile Send Alruane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, but Sithis is not Daedric of course.

" I wonder if you are destined to be forgotten. Will your life fade in the shadow of greater beings?"
~Joneleth Irenicus

"Wisdom? My dear boy, wisdom is knowing that you do not know everything. Wisdom is realizing, a wise man ALWAYS has questions. Not answer."

~Alruane
Go to Top of Page

Lord Bane
Senior Scribe

Germany
479 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2013 :  22:31:55  Show Profile Send Lord Bane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Only shows that this thread is flawed!

The driving force in the multiverse is evil, for it forces good to act.
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1582 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2013 :  23:31:06  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I voted Shegorath because, well, he's Shegorath. His cult would be one of madness and eccentricity.

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31690 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2013 :  02:35:06  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alruane

Sithis is neither Aedra or Daedra, as I recall. In fact, he's said to have been a primordial entity that existed long before either the Aedra or Daedra.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Alruane
Senior Scribe

USA
434 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2013 :  06:46:59  Show Profile Send Alruane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

Sithis is neither Aedra or Daedra, as I recall. In fact, he's said to have been a primordial entity that existed long before either the Aedra or Daedra.

Yes, this is true. He was always a being of existance. He was the darkness, just a void. There was no TRUE explanation of what Sithis was, just what they BELIEVED him to look like. Or what he truly was.

~Joneleth Irenicus

~Alruane
Go to Top of Page

Alruane
Senior Scribe

USA
434 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2013 :  06:48:37  Show Profile Send Alruane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Arcanamach

I voted Shegorath because, well, he's Shegorath. His cult would be one of madness and eccentricity.

My thoughts exactly, I enjoyed his personality and the way he ruled his realm.

~Joneleth Irenicus

~Alruane
Go to Top of Page

Thauranil
Master of Realmslore

India
1591 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2013 :  11:45:31  Show Profile Send Thauranil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Agreed. Plus I think his quest was the most fun out of all the Daderic quests in Skyrim.
Go to Top of Page

Alruane
Senior Scribe

USA
434 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2013 :  11:52:38  Show Profile Send Alruane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thauranil

quote:

quote:

Agreed. Plus I think his quest was the most fun out of all the Daderic quests in Skyrim.

Indeed! The whole expansion for Oblivion was remarkably done, and his realm was very beautiful. If not disturbing at times. Haha

~Joneleth Irenicus

~Alruane
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000