Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Candlekeep Layout
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dielzen
Acolyte

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2011 :  23:01:55  Show Profile  Visit Dielzen's Homepage Send Dielzen a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Has this subject been discussed in any sourcebook/novel/etc? Particularly looking for items such as # of floors, basic shape from above, etc.

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2011 :  23:46:09  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dragon 255 from 2e has a map and you can find some other info here:

http://www.candlekeep.com/library/articles/ck_scroll.htm

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2011 :  23:53:39  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
there is a image of it somewhere for 4e.... I think its in either the 4efrcg or the 4eplayers guid..

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234
Go to Top of Page

coach
Senior Scribe

USA
479 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2011 :  00:14:46  Show Profile Send coach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
in the Baldur's Gate video game

Bloodstone Lands Sage
Go to Top of Page

Hildifons
Acolyte

Sweden
4 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2011 :  22:12:45  Show Profile Send Hildifons a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sfdragon

there is a image of it somewhere for 4e.... I think its in either the 4efrcg or the 4eplayers guid..

Campaign Guide pages 38-39. The artist describes it here. It is basically an enlargement of the Baldur's Game version that does not fit to well with Ed's description.
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7970 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2011 :  00:36:45  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Either way, of course, I claim a nice corner suite with lots of windows and an ocean view.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2011 :  21:57:59  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I still like the design one can find in the old 2e box: Old Candlekeep

"Goodness is not a natural state, but must be
fought for to be attained and maintained.
Lead by example.
Let your deeds speak your intentions.
Goodness radiated from the heart."

The Paladin's Virtues, excerpt from the "Quentin's Monograph"
(by Ed Greenwood)

Edited by - Barastir on 24 Jul 2011 22:01:55
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: