Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Need some help
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cult_Leader
Learned Scribe

USA
337 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  14:45:01  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Leader's Homepage Send Cult_Leader a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I need some help. I have a picture that i would like to put up for the use as an avatar. However I cant put it up because I lack knowing how to do so. Could someone IE- Lina or William tell me how they put up new Avatars?

"Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?"

Piddles assumes a deep and resonant voice. "Space...the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the starship...Garou. It's mission: to slay Wyrm creatures where they live and breed. To accumulate more Garou than the world's entire population. To produce metis like no one has before." - Piddles

"Aren't you people supposed to be doing something? Like, entertaining me, the fascist wizard?" - InleRah

I have the passwords to the minds of everyone and the cheat codes to the universe - Me

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  15:36:34  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe there's a scroll somewhere at the back of the stacks that details the process, but here's the condensed version: send a 64x64 JPEG picture to Alaundo by way of ethereal mail, asking him to replace your avatar with it.

Just be sure to ask very nicely. You know how he is with "extra work."

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  16:47:47  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met

Indeed Bookwyrm has the information down perfectly. Many thanks for stepping in to help the fellow out, Bookwyrm.

Ill put a note in a more prominent position for others wishing to change their portrait.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly