Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Module? help me remember - brain hurts
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mystery_Man
Senior Scribe

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2003 :  18:23:49  Show Profile  Visit Mystery_Man's Homepage Send Mystery_Man a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
What module has Lanseril (something)mantle and a giant earth elemental as the finale? Played it some time ago but can't remember the title!

It was even wrote by Ed Greenwood I think.

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2003 :  22:55:56  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think that's "Felled Hopes" in Ruins of Zhentil Keep, by Kevin Melka and John Terra. It features Lanseril Snowmantle and a nature elemental.

Looking at it, the non-Realms names (Willard, Walter, Lawrence the Badger) spring out at me, but it looks otherwise a decent scenario. It still baffles me that professional writers can have such difficulty assimilating naming styles.
Go to Top of Page

Mystery_Man
Senior Scribe

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2003 :  00:37:31  Show Profile  Visit Mystery_Man's Homepage Send Mystery_Man a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Faraer

I think that's "Felled Hopes" in Ruins of Zhentil Keep, by Kevin Melka and John Terra. It features Lanseril Snowmantle and a nature elemental.

Thats it! Its a great adventure to run.
I agree though, Willard Gooseford does not inspire awe and respect for a 7th level ranger.

Thanks for the nudge, I couldn't remember where that adventure came from for the life of me.
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2018 :  23:45:31  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great Reader Faraer,

Fantastic call on that one. 'Felled Hope' was such a fantastic adventure. I loved it. I'm glad I saw this, and to consider it again for future games, with a little Pathfinder/3.5 adjustment of course.

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by Faraer

Looking at it, the non-Realms names (Willard, Walter, Lawrence the Badger) spring out at me, but it looks otherwise a decent scenario. It still baffles me that professional writers can have such difficulty assimilating naming styles.

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000