Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 The Companions of the Hall - Pathfinder version
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Azuth
Senior Scribe

USA
404 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2011 :  05:41:28  Show Profile  Visit Azuth's Homepage Send Azuth a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Mustn't forget Cadderly and Danica!

quote:
Originally posted by Fellfire

It occured to me whilst re-reading The Hunter's Blades and parts of Gauntylgrym that although RA is famous for his scimitar-twirling dark elf, he has created some memorable dwarf characters as well. Thibbledorf, Athrogate, Pikel. Anybody statted out these guys? I think they could make interesting builds.

Azuth, the First Magister
Lord of All Spells

The greatest expression of creativity is through Art.
Offense can never be given, only taken.
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2011 :  15:21:57  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Azuth

Eli:

Wouldn't you consider Drizzt the equivalent of a "Chosen of Mielikki" and grant some divine abilities related thereto? Also, Prior to Gauntlgrym I believe she was studying magic under Alustriel. Finally, she seems to worship either Lurue or Mielikki in that book based on the appearance of the unicorn, but other than those minor things, I think you've pretty much nailed them.

It's been discussed numerous times (here and other places) that Drizzt doesn't actively worship Mielikki, nor any other god/dess. Now, what she may have planned for him in the future (after all, she's collecting all his best mates in the afterlife), who knows if that will change?

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

marc-end
Acolyte

Netherlands
6 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2011 :  12:31:11  Show Profile Send marc-end a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think you can give Wulfgar an extra 100Ibs.
He should be freakishly skinny standing 6.10 hehe.

Looks good, was searching for Pathfinder stats for these guys.
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4430 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2011 :  13:57:37  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Wouldn't you consider Drizzt the equivalent of a "Chosen of Mielikki" and grant some divine abilities related thereto?

I'd have to say no, as he doesn't seem all that devoted to Mielikki. Sure, he says her name with reverence and uses her as a sort of moral compass but not enough to be granted divine abilities and such.

quote:

Also, Prior to Gauntlgrym I believe she was studying magic under Alustriel. Finally, she seems to worship either Lurue or Mielikki in that book based on the appearance of the unicorn, but other than those minor things, I think you've pretty much nailed them.

I'm assuming you mean Cattie-brie, and I think she could have a few levels of a spellcasting ability such as wizard or even sorcerer if she's drawing the power from herself and not just memorizing spells and so-forth. Since the battle at the entrance of Mithral Hall, she's been unable to rely on Reflexes and speed, which I feel hampers her archery and mobility in combat.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000