Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Index of Forgotten Realms Artifacts?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Razz
Senior Scribe

USA
749 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2011 :  02:58:06  Show Profile Send Razz a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Is there some sort of reference index anyone has put together listing all the known artifacts of Forgotten Realms and a summary of what the history is and their general powers?

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2011 :  03:35:10  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We get a pretty good list of artifacts when Elminster and Dwalimar Omen were tossing back a few mugs...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 11 Jan 2011 03:39:01
Go to Top of Page

crazedventurers
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1073 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2011 :  10:04:06  Show Profile  Visit crazedventurers's Homepage Send crazedventurers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There are also descriptions of artifacts and relics in Volo's Guide to All Things Magical (which is a free download from the Wizards site and am sure the Hamster can provide the link)

One might also consider the various faith books from Prayers from the Faithful (2E) as relics (and by extrapolation also the Wizard spellbooks that have unique spells in them?)

Cheers

Damian
ps the tricky hamster was making a reference to the old Realms comic when two old wizards had one beverage or three too many and started to boast about artifacts, I thought the artifact tracking device El has is GENIUS!

So saith Ed. I've never said he was sane, have I?
Gods, all this writing and he's running a constant fantasy version of Coronation Street in his head, too. .
shudder,
love to all,
THO
Candlekeep Forum 7 May 2005
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000