Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Soul for Sale
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2010 :  04:18:38  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I am looking for two things that i hope some scribe can help me with. The first I have been looking for for years. Somewhere around issue #65 of Dungeon magazine, TSR gave out a CD with the mag entitled Waveforms which was gaming atmosphere music. I would dearly love to get my hands on a copy of this. Secondly in the Dark Sun supplement Thri-Kreen of Athas in the back of the book was a poster, could someone PLEASE take some time and do a really good job scanning that and send me a copy so that i may reproduce it for myself? I have the book, but lost the poster long ago Please anybody with anything regarding these two wishes of mine, get back to me.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000