Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Manshoon Miniature
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Xysma
Master of Realmslore

USA
1089 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2010 :  17:12:16  Show Profile  Visit Xysma's Homepage Send Xysma a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
The new Lords of Madness set, which is a return to the random sets I loved so much, also features a Manshoon mini based on his appearance in the Epic Level Handbook, AND Zhentarim Cavalry, Zhentarim soldier, and Zhentarim Champion. This is the first thing WotC has done in years that has made me happy.

War to slay, not to fight long and glorious.
Aermhar of the Tangletrees
Year of the Hooded Falcon

Xysma's Gallery
Guide to the Tomes and Tales of the Realms download from Candlekeep
Anthologies and Tales Overviews

Check out my custom action figures, hand-painted miniatures, gaming products, and other stuff on eBay.

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2010 :  18:01:09  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ooo, makes me want to buy it and have the PCs in my campaign get a taste in humility by facing Manshoon :) Maybe buy a whole bunch of Manshoon minis and re-enact a Manshoon Clone War!!

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

Xysma
Master of Realmslore

USA
1089 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2010 :  22:15:47  Show Profile  Visit Xysma's Homepage Send Xysma a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That sounds fun. I've run a game or two when I would've loved to bring in a few Manshoon clones to layeth down the smack. As far as the minis go, I just love to see four minis from the set be Realms-specific minis, I never thought I's see anything like that again.

War to slay, not to fight long and glorious.
Aermhar of the Tangletrees
Year of the Hooded Falcon

Xysma's Gallery
Guide to the Tomes and Tales of the Realms download from Candlekeep
Anthologies and Tales Overviews

Check out my custom action figures, hand-painted miniatures, gaming products, and other stuff on eBay.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000