Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 PentaCon XIX
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mikhel
Acolyte

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2003 :  16:32:03  Show Profile  Visit mikhel's Homepage Send mikhel a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I am just wondering if anyone else will be attending the PentaCon this year (it's in Indiana ). Ed Greenwood will be one of the special guests again, and I can hardly wait to go in and meet him. I am not much of a gamer, but as an avid fan of the novels I hope I don't look too much out of place there! If anyone else is going, let me know so we can meet up and grab something to eat while you are in town. If you have never heard of PentaCon, go to www.pentacon.org for more info. The web-site is kinda bad, but it should be helpful.

ummm...."I have nothing witty to say right now"

mikhel
Acolyte

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2003 :  16:38:29  Show Profile  Visit mikhel's Homepage Send mikhel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I forgot to mention that I will be out of town for several days, so I will not be available to answer back in a timely manner. If anyone is interested in meeting for lunch or dinner while at the PentaCon, just post it here and we can arrange it. I live in the town that it will be in, so I know the area, so if you have any questions about that let me know and I will be glad to help. The PentaCon is from November 7-9. Don't miss it! Ed Greenwood and others will be there!

Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2003 :  17:00:00  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool I met Ed a couple of years back at GenCon!

Remember to post back here word for word and any Realms snippets you manage to gather

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2003 :  23:53:58  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mikhel

I forgot to mention that I will be out of town for several days, so I will not be available to answer back in a timely manner. If anyone is interested in meeting for lunch or dinner while at the PentaCon, just post it here and we can arrange it. I live in the town that it will be in, so I know the area, so if you have any questions about that let me know and I will be glad to help. The PentaCon is from November 7-9. Don't miss it! Ed Greenwood and others will be there!

Never heard of it!! Maybe I can get ArionElenim to go with me to meet
Ed.Or if you have a nice collection of AD&D books and products we
could stop by your house and borrow some while your out.
Hey,two against one isn't fair,I was joking.....

Courage isn't the lack of fear but rather believing in and doing what you know is right even though fear is present.

Go to Top of Page

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2003 :  04:31:41  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey,you do know I was joking about borrowing your books.I wish I could
come up and meet with you then go see Ed.I live In Georgia and with the way things are right now there is no way I could swing it.Perhaps
in the future things will change.
Just wanted to let you know because I haven't seen you In here lately.

Courage isn't the lack of fear but rather believing in and doing what you know is right even though fear is present.

Go to Top of Page

Trafaldi
Learned Scribe

264 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2003 :  01:17:27  Show Profile  Visit Trafaldi's Homepage Send Trafaldi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I live in Indiana but so I may go but I may have college to deal with.

Some believe there is something more after death, if you really want to find out... go kill yourself and stop pestering me.
Go to Top of Page

Feanor_Karnil
Learned Scribe

USA
132 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2003 :  02:21:40  Show Profile  Visit Feanor_Karnil's Homepage Send Feanor_Karnil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I live in Indiana as well all I want to know is when, where, and how much. I will attempt to go if I can get a hold of this information.

We live in a bleak world my friend, where heroes are few and shadows stalk us around every corner.
-Mikai Daerni
Go to Top of Page

Trafaldi
Learned Scribe

264 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2003 :  03:36:57  Show Profile  Visit Trafaldi's Homepage Send Trafaldi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Feanor you do realize our mother more or likely will not let you go becuase I believe it is up in Fort Wayne, and i can't take you because i may have classes.

Some believe there is something more after death, if you really want to find out... go kill yourself and stop pestering me.
Go to Top of Page

AulayanDuerf
Acolyte

23 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2003 :  05:08:12  Show Profile  Visit AulayanDuerf's Homepage Send AulayanDuerf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And at U Con in Ann Arbor this year, Eric L Boyd will be a guest.
Go to Top of Page

mikhel
Acolyte

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2003 :  05:08:35  Show Profile  Visit mikhel's Homepage Send mikhel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is in Fort Wayne at the Convention Center. I live very close to it we all could just walk to it. I think to get in is 35 bucks, but you can then play at any table and win cash as well as any D&D related prizes (PLUS meet Greenwood and others). There are a ton of stands to buy related items at and plenty of food stands as well as a mini movie theater where they will play the two Lord of the Rings back to back, as well as all the Star Wars movies back to back. So it will be a lot of fun and you should try to make it! If you can't, they will have one again next year in Fort Wayne and believe me, I will make sure everyone knows then too!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000