Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Lost Realms of Cormanthor Vol 2: Ilodhar.
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2010 :  09:32:15  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2ss7fv

Here 'tis girls & boys, gnomes & dragons......hope you enjoy it....Braceldaur in the Pipeline!!!!!!!

Ilythiir.....10 years away atleast.......

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/

GRYPHON
Senior Scribe

USA
527 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2010 :  13:28:34  Show Profile Send GRYPHON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well done...
Go to Top of Page

Kilvan
Senior Scribe

Canada
894 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2010 :  15:31:12  Show Profile Send Kilvan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Impressive as always Snowblood, well done.
Go to Top of Page

Jakk
Great Reader

Canada
2165 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2010 :  23:28:20  Show Profile Send Jakk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mmm... more Realmslore goodness... looking forward to Braceldaur!

Any word on when Myth Unnohyr can be expected? Or is there insufficient published lore to start a project with in this case?

Playing in the Realms since the Old Grey Box (1987)... and *still* having fun with material published before 2008, despite the NDA'd lore.

If it's comparable in power with non-magical abilities, it's not magic.

Edited by - Jakk on 03 Jul 2010 23:30:02
Go to Top of Page

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2010 :  10:44:56  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
look in Keltormir.......Jakk....

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/
Go to Top of Page

Jakk
Great Reader

Canada
2165 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2010 :  05:34:46  Show Profile Send Jakk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks! I hadn't downloaded that one yet. Very good stuff, as always, Snowblood.

Two questions for you: First: How many of those mythal cities named in Keltormir are canon?

Second, and related to the first question somewhat: The map of Shantel Othreier is brilliant! Is the map as presented for download all there is, or do you have a larger, extended map? I'm asking because I'd like to be able to place as many mythal ruins as possible on HandsomeRob's Toril map; we were unable to find canon locations for Myth Unnohyr and Myth Iliscar(sp?), and many of the mythals named in your Keltormir project are new to me; if you have a map with all of those mythals located on it, I would love to see it, and I suspect that Rob would as well.

Thanks for all your work on these projects!

Playing in the Realms since the Old Grey Box (1987)... and *still* having fun with material published before 2008, despite the NDA'd lore.

If it's comparable in power with non-magical abilities, it's not magic.
Go to Top of Page

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2010 :  05:33:59  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
myth Rhynn & Myth Unnohyr are canon all the rest are speculation.....

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000