Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 D&D Annonymous
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2003 :  07:26:08  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I was just over at Fan Fiction.Net and found this beautiful little gem there. Y'all have to read this!

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2003 :  07:33:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Laughs maniacally...That was great!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2003 :  07:37:18  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like it .

A great find Bookwyrm.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

MuadDib
Senior Scribe

South Africa
442 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2003 :  09:13:09  Show Profile  Visit MuadDib's Homepage Send MuadDib a Private Message  Reply with Quote
awesome!

We should write some stuff for there and post back here...

MuadDib - Candlekeep Inn Barhand
Go to Top of Page

The Cardinal
Senior Scribe

Canada
647 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2003 :  21:35:29  Show Profile  Visit The Cardinal's Homepage Send The Cardinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
AAhhhh,the two Sites I enjoy to no end.
Fanfiction and Candlekeep... hmm Fankeep.... Candlefiction... sorry mind wandered off for a moment.
Although some of you may not be huge fans of the BG series I do recomend looking a the fiction some people have written about it, particuarly " A Bard's Quest" A fiction that while uncomplete still, is rather enjoyable...

It has to be Certain, the Gods Hate Me. For whatever irrevokable Fate, I have been made the walking Joke. Either that, or Beshaba is overlyfond Of Me.
-Unknown
Go to Top of Page

Yasraena
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2003 :  21:35:39  Show Profile  Visit Yasraena's Homepage Send Yasraena a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh man. That was pretty damn funny. The sad part is I could definitely see some of us in that group!

"Nindyn vel'uss malar verin z'klaen tlu kyone ulu naut doera nindel vel'bolen nind malar."
Yasraena T'Sarran
Harper of Silverymoon
Go to Top of Page

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2003 :  22:53:03  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OH NO!!! I'm afraid I must concur with Yasraena.

Courage isn't the lack of fear but rather believing in and doing what you know is right even though fear is present.

Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2003 :  01:42:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been to a meeting like that...
Go to Top of Page

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2003 :  07:19:46  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wouldn't be surprized to dream one night that we weren't in Faerun anymore.I don't care that much for travel in real life,a few places I would like to visit but on the Realms....Every where!!

Courage isn't the lack of fear but rather believing in and doing what you know is right even though fear is present.

Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2003 :  07:22:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Personally, I'd like to visit the Realms and one of my home-brewed campaign settings. If I could do that, I'd die a happy roleplayer.
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Leader
Learned Scribe

USA
337 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2003 :  14:01:58  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Leader's Homepage Send Cult_Leader a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LMFAO, Whoo, that was indeed great. Need to see more thing like that.

"Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?"

Piddles assumes a deep and resonant voice. "Space...the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the starship...Garou. It's mission: to slay Wyrm creatures where they live and breed. To accumulate more Garou than the world's entire population. To produce metis like no one has before." - Piddles

"Aren't you people supposed to be doing something? Like, entertaining me, the fascist wizard?" - InleRah

I have the passwords to the minds of everyone and the cheat codes to the universe - Me
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000