Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 What is your alignment in the Realms?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jelennet
Learned Scribe

Russia
131 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2010 :  08:41:52  Show Profile Send Jelennet a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Poll Question:
Imagine that you live in the Realms. What is your alignment there? And why?

Choices:

lawful good
neutral good
chaotic good
lawful neutral
neutral
chaotic neutral
lawful evil
neutral evil
chaotic evil

(Anonymous Vote)

Sill Alias
Senior Scribe

Kazakhstan
588 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2010 :  08:46:23  Show Profile  Visit Sill Alias's Homepage Send Sill Alias a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Err, Jenneleth, there IS such post already, on the next page.

You can hear many tales from many mouths. The most difficult is to know which of them are not lies. - Sill Alias

"May your harp be unstrung, your dreams die and all your songs be unsung." - curse of the harper, The Code of the Harpers 2 ed.
Go to Top of Page

Jelennet
Learned Scribe

Russia
131 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2010 :  08:50:11  Show Profile Send Jelennet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I didn't mention it.

Edited by - Jelennet on 04 May 2010 08:51:37
Go to Top of Page

Cleric Generic
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
565 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2010 :  08:50:30  Show Profile  Visit Cleric Generic's Homepage Send Cleric Generic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ever so slightly on the LG side of Neutral, I think. Although the chances of being born into circumstances other than the brief life of Goblin Chow are pretty slim. :)

Cedric! The Cleric Generic and Master of Disguise!

ALL HAIL LORD KARSUS!!!

Vast Realmslore Archive: Get in here and download everything! http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/archfr/rl

2e Realms book PDFs; grab em! - http://poleandrope.blogspot.com/2010/07/working-around-purge.html
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2010 :  14:09:48  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Neutral Good cause that's how I am here also.

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

GRYPHON
Senior Scribe

USA
527 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2010 :  14:50:04  Show Profile Send GRYPHON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lawful Evil...
Go to Top of Page

Darkmeer
Senior Scribe

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2010 :  14:55:45  Show Profile  Visit Darkmeer's Homepage Send Darkmeer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Neutral good with LOTS of chaotic tendencies.

"These people are my family, not just friends, and if you want to get to them you gotta go through ME."
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2010 :  14:56:54  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GRYPHON

Lawful Evil...

But it says 0 votes on that....that means you lied.....you are in fact Chaotic Evil or Neutral Evil

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2010 :  19:39:31  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
chaotic good....

BARDOBARBAROS DOES NOT KILL.
HE DECAPITATES!!!

"The city changes, but the fools within it remain always the same" (Edwin Odesseiron- Baldur's gate 2)
Go to Top of Page

Jakk
Great Reader

Canada
2165 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2010 :  21:40:56  Show Profile Send Jakk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chaotic Good, with tendencies toward Chaotic Neutral, as I have a tendency to be irritated to the brink of madness by unpublished canon lore... I'm noticing that there aren't a lot of Lawful types here at the 'Keep... it doesn't really surprise me.

Playing in the Realms since the Old Grey Box (1987)... and *still* having fun with material published before 2008, despite the NDA'd lore.

If it's comparable in power with non-magical abilities, it's not magic.
Go to Top of Page

Kyrene
Senior Scribe

South Africa
729 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2010 :  07:55:03  Show Profile  Visit Kyrene's Homepage Send Kyrene a Private Message  Reply with Quote
CG with CN tendencies, although most days I think it might be the other way around.

Lost for words? Find them in the Glossary of Phrases, Sayings & Words of the Realms
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2010 :  08:30:00  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like to think Lawful Good if I lived in the Realms. I always fancied myself the paladin sort, and have loved stories of valorous knights since I was a small boy.

In days of old, when knights were bold.

That's the heading of an image of a tapestry in one of my father's old encyclopedias from the 1950's. The picture captivated me when I was little, and I used to read about knights for hours, getting my hands on all of the books I could find. I even found a picture of a woodcarving in the same set of encyclopedias of a rampant pegasus, and that's where the Nobleheart family crest of the divine pegasus comes from. When I was introduced to AD&D by my old manager in 1999 and he briefed all of us on the different classes, the paladin instantly caught my attention.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart

Edited by - Joran Nobleheart on 18 May 2010 02:31:51
Go to Top of Page

woodwwad
Learned Scribe

USA
267 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2010 :  02:28:26  Show Profile  Visit woodwwad's Homepage Send woodwwad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
NE

Sorcerer/Barbarian

Check out my reviews on youtube of Forgotten Realms and other rpg products. http://www.youtube.com/user/woodwwad?feature=mhum
Go to Top of Page

The Defence Minister
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
218 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2010 :  14:44:02  Show Profile  Visit The Defence Minister's Homepage Send The Defence Minister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chaotic Evil..... anyone who plays as anything else is a *****.

- TDM (Candlekeep's most popular, experienced and handsome member)
Go to Top of Page

Zireael
Master of Realmslore

Poland
1190 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2010 :  15:04:46  Show Profile  Visit Zireael's Homepage Send Zireael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
CN. Most of my characters end up as this... maybe because it allows most freedom. I don't like rules ;)

SiNafay Vrinn, the daughter of Lloth, from Ched Nasad!

http://zireael07.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Auzoros
Seeker

Australia
97 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2010 :  05:56:43  Show Profile Send Auzoros a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Probably a NG ranger with lawful tendencies, or a LG monk.
Go to Top of Page

Dracons
Learned Scribe

USA
299 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2010 :  06:28:00  Show Profile  Visit Dracons's Homepage Send Dracons a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lawful Good, in sense I follow my own rigid sense of right and wrong, I can't change that, and I hate the scum that do wrong. I will defend to my death to protect and save others a good chunk of time.

I love PMs! Please send me a message. Even if its Hi.
Go to Top of Page

MrHedgehog
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2010 :  10:02:38  Show Profile  Visit MrHedgehog's Homepage Send MrHedgehog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Neutral or Chaotic Neutral
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2010 :  15:46:35  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh sure, I *tell* people that I'm any variety of evil, but judging by my actual moral compass and worldview, I'm probably in the Neutral Good range.

Darn, that could have been more interesting!

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Kiaransalyn
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
762 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2010 :  21:56:28  Show Profile Send Kiaransalyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Imagine that you live in the Realms. What is your alignment there? And why?

Chaotic evil. My reasons are as follows: I have a character class, I'm ambitious and I want to gain new spells or new abilities (feats). The best way to do that is to kill. I can always repent later and as I know there are deities and heavens (or hells) I'm not ending lives, just changing their plane of existence. In a way, I'm doing them all a favour.

Death is Life
Love is Hate
Revenge is Forgiveness

Ken: You from the States?
Jimmy: Yeah. But don't hold it against me.
Ken: I'll try not to... Just try not to say anything too loud or crass.
Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2010 :  21:51:36  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm CG or CE, depending on my mood, LOL!! (Or what time of the month it is- ask my hubby!! ;) )

The Goddess is alive, and magic is afoot.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins" -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

"You idiots! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -Spaceballs

Lothir's character background/stats: http://forum.candlekeep.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=5469

My stories:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_Comic_Tavern/index.php?showforum=188

Lothir, courtesy of Sylinde (Deviant Art)/Luaxena (Chosen of Eilistraee)
http://sylinde.deviantart.com/#/d2z6e4u
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2010 :  13:48:41  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Chaotic good, with little evil tendencies...

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000