Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Well met,one and all.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2003 :  22:29:14  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I joined the forum Aug,31 after being a visitor here for along time.I don't know why I waited so long.I enjoy Candle Keep as a whole anyway,its one of my favorite sites and I love the wealth of imformation and coversations of other realms lovers.Hope to get to know everyone here.

Courage isn't the lack of fear but rather believing in and doing what you know is right even though fear is present.

Yasraena
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  01:57:32  Show Profile  Visit Yasraena's Homepage Send Yasraena a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations William. I hope you find this place as entertaining and informative as I have.

"Nindyn vel'uss malar verin z'klaen tlu kyone ulu naut doera nindel vel'bolen nind malar."
Yasraena T'Sarran
Harper of Silverymoon
Go to Top of Page

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  02:57:16  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you,Yasraena.I believe I shall and hopefully make many friends as time goes on.

Courage isn't the lack of fear but rather believing in and doing what you know is right even though fear is present.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  05:24:57  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings to you WilliamofWaterdeep.

I am the Sage of Perth, a master of Realmslore here at Candlekeep.

May all your learning here be free and unfettered.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  06:01:34  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Sage,Deeply honored by your welcome and awed by your devotion to this site.

Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  16:52:48  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome WilliamofWaterdeep (why not request to Alaundo to have some spaces put in your name?! )

Though you have been here sometime, its always nice to say a proper greeting

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  17:13:46  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ha ha ha,Yes well met Rad and a good suggestion on the spaces.I am afraid I did without detecting it until too late.

Go to Top of Page

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  17:43:22  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rad

Welcome WilliamofWaterdeep (why not request to Alaundo to have some spaces put in your name?! )

Thank you Rad,and Thank you Alaundo for the spaces.looks much better.

Edited by - Alaundo on 12 Sep 2003 21:52:45
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000