Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Wyrms of the North: Imvaernarhro, "Inferno"
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jakk
Great Reader

Canada
2165 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2009 :  15:47:58  Show Profile Send Jakk a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does anybody have a WotN-style write-up for "Inferno"? I was surprised not to see him in my list, and I think I have the entire series in PDF now... not to mention my Dragon issues, complete from #51 (long before the column started) to the end of hard-copy magazines.

It seems to be a curious omission... but I'm sure there were other great dragons of the North that were missed out simply because of the game going Fourth (primarily) and Dragon going digital.

Anyway, I know he's described in PoF, so it's not a big deal. Just curious.

Playing in the Realms since the Old Grey Box (1987)... and *still* having fun with material published before 2008, despite the NDA'd lore.

If it's comparable in power with non-magical abilities, it's not magic.

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6646 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2009 :  23:47:26  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You'll find him in "Power of Faerūn".

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Knight of the Gate
Senior Scribe

USA
624 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2009 :  00:01:43  Show Profile Send Knight of the Gate a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by capnvan

There's an online write-up, not as detailed as a Wyrms of the North, but something:

Inferno of the Star Mounts

Hope that's what you're looking for.

Just for the record, the link is to the same write-up as is offered in PoF.

How can life be so bountiful, providing such sublime rewards for mediocrity? -Umberto Ecco
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000