Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Evereska: Source Book
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  18:45:29  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
http://phasai.deviantart.com/art/Evereska-129609804

Hopefully I've cut out all art...the cover foto is stock....

cheers

Snowblood

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2009 :  06:16:43  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Errr... Snowblood. Is this something Ed has actually said in response to your work? Because if not, it's rather disingenuous for you to be posting a false statement like that here at Candlekeep. And it can get us all into a lot of trouble. Especially since Ed himself can either verify or deny [and given past WotC policies on designers/writers avoiding fan-derived work, I'm assuming it's the latter] having seen and read your work.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2009 :  03:57:44  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its sad.........Sage...just sad...but to respect Ed I'll remove it.....

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2009 :  05:52:51  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll continue this conversation via Private Messaging.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2066 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2014 :  00:04:03  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What elven houses have been specifically mentioned in Realmslore as being associated with Evereska?

(Recognize many of the names and where you found them. Mostly asking if any houses have been established in print as being in Evereska.)

--Eric

quote:
Originally posted by Snowblood

http://phasai.deviantart.com/art/Evereska-129609804

Hopefully I've cut out all art...the cover foto is stock....

cheers

Snowblood

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

Plaguescarred
Learned Scribe

Canada
190 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2014 :  18:03:12  Show Profile Send Plaguescarred a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for putting this togheter its quite a useful sourcebook on Evereska!

Yan
Playtester
Go to Top of Page

kysus
Learned Scribe

USA
106 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2014 :  17:30:50  Show Profile  Visit kysus's Homepage Send kysus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Eric, I don't recall any houses mentioned in the lore, if there was it would most likely be in the return of the arch wizard series. It would seem that the houses you found in that source was arbitrary picked by the person that made it, since I noticed at least one house that is extinct is in that list. If you haven't found anymore information on the houses yet I could go and check through that series of books for you to make certain.
Go to Top of Page

kysus
Learned Scribe

USA
106 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2014 :  22:07:32  Show Profile  Visit kysus's Homepage Send kysus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok sorry to resurrect this scroll again, but I felt that I should update it with some new information that I have recently discovered, for anyone that may still be interested in this topic.

So there are actually a few elven houses in Evereska that are named in one of Ed Greenwoods volo guides in Dragon 267. It states that they are the major trading houses in the city im guessing that deal with the outside world. It lists them as Moon elf houses Alaenree, Coudoarluth, Presrae, and Straeth. Green elf houses Shalandalan, and gold elf houses Elond, Immeril, and Naelgrath.
So I hope this may help out to anyone still interested in the topic.
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6646 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2014 :  23:00:25  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kysus

Ok sorry to resurrect this scroll again, but I felt that I should update it with some new information that I have recently discovered, for anyone that may still be interested in this topic.

So there are actually a few elven houses in Evereska that are named in one of Ed Greenwoods volo guides in Dragon 267. It states that they are the major trading houses in the city im guessing that deal with the outside world. It lists them as Moon elf houses Alaenree, Coudoarluth, Presrae, and Straeth. Green elf houses Shalandalan, and gold elf houses Elond, Immeril, and Naelgrath.
So I hope this may help out to anyone still interested in the topic.

Great pick up Kysus. Thanks for that!

Back to the drawing board, Eric ...

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2014 :  13:08:33  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL... more edits.

On the other hand, perfection is a chore worth achieving.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000