Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Evereska: Source Book

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Snowblood Posted - 15 Jul 2009 : 18:45:29
http://phasai.deviantart.com/art/Evereska-129609804

Hopefully I've cut out all art...the cover foto is stock....

cheers

Snowblood
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Markustay Posted - 23 Dec 2014 : 13:08:33
LOL... more edits.

On the other hand, perfection is a chore worth achieving.
George Krashos Posted - 22 Dec 2014 : 23:00:25
quote:
Originally posted by kysus

Ok sorry to resurrect this scroll again, but I felt that I should update it with some new information that I have recently discovered, for anyone that may still be interested in this topic.

So there are actually a few elven houses in Evereska that are named in one of Ed Greenwoods volo guides in Dragon 267. It states that they are the major trading houses in the city im guessing that deal with the outside world. It lists them as Moon elf houses Alaenree, Coudoarluth, Presrae, and Straeth. Green elf houses Shalandalan, and gold elf houses Elond, Immeril, and Naelgrath.
So I hope this may help out to anyone still interested in the topic.

Great pick up Kysus. Thanks for that!

Back to the drawing board, Eric ...

-- George Krashos
kysus Posted - 22 Dec 2014 : 22:07:32
Ok sorry to resurrect this scroll again, but I felt that I should update it with some new information that I have recently discovered, for anyone that may still be interested in this topic.

So there are actually a few elven houses in Evereska that are named in one of Ed Greenwoods volo guides in Dragon 267. It states that they are the major trading houses in the city im guessing that deal with the outside world. It lists them as Moon elf houses Alaenree, Coudoarluth, Presrae, and Straeth. Green elf houses Shalandalan, and gold elf houses Elond, Immeril, and Naelgrath.
So I hope this may help out to anyone still interested in the topic.
kysus Posted - 25 Oct 2014 : 17:30:50
Hey Eric, I don't recall any houses mentioned in the lore, if there was it would most likely be in the return of the arch wizard series. It would seem that the houses you found in that source was arbitrary picked by the person that made it, since I noticed at least one house that is extinct is in that list. If you haven't found anymore information on the houses yet I could go and check through that series of books for you to make certain.
Plaguescarred Posted - 21 Oct 2014 : 18:03:12
Thanks for putting this togheter its quite a useful sourcebook on Evereska!
ericlboyd Posted - 21 Oct 2014 : 00:04:03
What elven houses have been specifically mentioned in Realmslore as being associated with Evereska?

(Recognize many of the names and where you found them. Mostly asking if any houses have been established in print as being in Evereska.)

--Eric

quote:
Originally posted by Snowblood

http://phasai.deviantart.com/art/Evereska-129609804

Hopefully I've cut out all art...the cover foto is stock....

cheers

Snowblood

The Sage Posted - 19 Jul 2009 : 05:52:51
I'll continue this conversation via Private Messaging.
Snowblood Posted - 19 Jul 2009 : 03:57:44
Its sad.........Sage...just sad...but to respect Ed I'll remove it.....
The Sage Posted - 18 Jul 2009 : 06:16:43
Errr... Snowblood. Is this something Ed has actually said in response to your work? Because if not, it's rather disingenuous for you to be posting a false statement like that here at Candlekeep. And it can get us all into a lot of trouble. Especially since Ed himself can either verify or deny [and given past WotC policies on designers/writers avoiding fan-derived work, I'm assuming it's the latter] having seen and read your work.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000