Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Making a Game
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Randal_Dundragon
Seeker

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  21:44:55  Show Profile Send Randal_Dundragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey all, Alright to start things off i have no idea were to put this so im setting it here and im more then happy to move about where ever the mods feel its appropriate.

Ok, im currently working on a science fiction P&P RPG and i would like some help in different areas. The main reason why i came here is because i respect the people here on candlekeep and im hoping they may be willing to help me out.

Currently im trying to work on the system, races, tech, and pretty much everything else. The problem is i sometimes have a hard time getting things on paper (or typing it up :)) so im looking for helpful tips on organizing and getting my ideas out.

So if everyone is ok with this let me know and ill start putting my ideas out there. Thank you

Its simple really, Your an idiot and I'm simply a figment of your imagination

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  01:03:14  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A great organizing site and wealth of campaign ideas is over at Obsidian Portal. It's not much on creating new rules and such, but it's pretty good at keeping you organized.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

Randal_Dundragon
Seeker

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2009 :  04:07:35  Show Profile Send Randal_Dundragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool thanks, i realize its a really odd topic, but like i said i really like the people here and they've always been helpful.

Its simple really, Your an idiot and I'm simply a figment of your imagination
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000