Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 A lot of question about the Faery and Evermeet
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

quentdm
Acolyte

France
4 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2009 :  22:01:51  Show Profile  Visit quentdm's Homepage Send quentdm a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
My character is a fey warlock gnome going to become an evermeet warlock.
I would like to know more about Prince satyr Hyrsam, the Evermeet Spirits which my character have to make a pact with and the Grand Mage Breithel Olithir .

Prince Satyr Hyrsam :
Where do he live ?
What is his personnality/alignment
What could he expect my character to do in exchange of the power he grants to him ?

Breithel Olithir
What gender is he, I read here he is a male, but I read somewhere else she is a female.
What are his/her personnality/alignment

Evermeet spirits
What are their personnalities/alignment
What could they expect my character to do in exchange of the power they grant to him ?
How may I contact them to make a pact with em ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Edited by - quentdm on 06 Jul 2009 09:29:35

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2009 :  04:23:32  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've no idea where the names "Satyr Hyrsam" or "Breithel Olithir" come from... Those aren't names I recognize, and I don't see them in Elves of Evermeet or in the 4E FRCG.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2009 :  07:05:20  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Isn't Hyrsam an archfey and satyr prince of the Feywild -- from 4e Manual of the Planes?

As for Breithel Olithir, see Rich Baker's Forsaken House novel.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

quentdm
Acolyte

France
4 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2009 :  09:25:25  Show Profile  Visit quentdm's Homepage Send quentdm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you for your answers and all apologies for my previous post which is very very bad written. I swear, I'll edit it when I finished this one. I should precise that those characters may appear in the FR world after the spellplague.

According to the Manual of the planes, Hyrsam is an Archfey, yes, but nothing more about him in ths book.

For Breithel Olithir, in France, this is very difficult to find FR novels... I'm not even sure to find it french translated, so if you could at least give me your feelings about this character, this would already be great and very nice.
Go to Top of Page

quentdm
Acolyte

France
4 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2009 :  12:06:55  Show Profile  Visit quentdm's Homepage Send quentdm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No one can tell me more ?
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2009 :  15:50:26  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am completely unfamiliar with either character. I doubt there is any more then what is in those two sources.

4e is rather light on lore (ATM), so don't expect anything else for Hyrsam (Hire Sam? Why? Because he helped Frodo? )

As for the other guy, you can ask Rich Baker directly in This Thread at WotC. He'd be the person to ask, and he frequents that thread often, and answers many questions for folks.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 12 Jul 2009 15:50:43
Go to Top of Page

quentdm
Acolyte

France
4 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2009 :  16:25:59  Show Profile  Visit quentdm's Homepage Send quentdm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks a lot for your link, Markustay. I share your point of view about the 4th ed... sad sad sad...
Go to Top of Page

SeeDiGi
Acolyte

Bermuda
34 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2009 :  03:35:21  Show Profile  Visit SeeDiGi's Homepage Send SeeDiGi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Elven book has info on Evermeet and maybe has info about those spirits. I dont know.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000