Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 What novel led to E in Hell?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bellua Aeneus Lacerta
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2003 :  16:59:04  Show Profile  Visit Bellua Aeneus Lacerta's Homepage Send Bellua Aeneus Lacerta a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I remember reading it, where Elminster has to go to the other side of a rift to close it, and ended up in hell. But i can't seem to find that novel now.

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2003 :  17:07:28  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bellua Aeneus Lacerta

I remember reading it, where Elminster has to go to the other side of a rift to close it, and ended up in hell. But i can't seem to find that novel now.

Bellua, that event occurs in the Return of the Archwizards Trilogy, by Troy Denning. I'm not sure which novel of the trilogy in which it happens, though. Sorry.

Paul
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2003 :  00:45:07  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The setup for Elminster in Hell was established in "The Summoning," the first book in the Return of the Archwizards series.
Go to Top of Page

Bellua Aeneus Lacerta
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2003 :  16:27:24  Show Profile  Visit Bellua Aeneus Lacerta's Homepage Send Bellua Aeneus Lacerta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks!! This is what I thought,,but for some reason i couldn't find it
Go to Top of Page

Cyric
Senior Scribe

Norway
388 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2003 :  23:45:14  Show Profile  Visit Cyric's Homepage Send Cyric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wish that E would die him and they "Chosen" are so annoying
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000