Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Draconomicon Original Art
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

phluid
Acolyte

3 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2008 :  22:14:18  Show Profile  Visit phluid's Homepage Send phluid a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
For those who are interested, the original art for the Draconomicon is on sale at eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170281197893

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2008 :  23:01:16  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've deleted your other scroll on the D&D Core Products shelf phluid. Please do not post multiple scrolls dealing with the same topic. One will suffice.

Thank you.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3738 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2008 :  01:02:59  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-Wow, that's, like, actually, the original. That'd be a neat thing to have, but, like most others, I am sure, I don't have $8,000.00 disposable cash.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

MerrikCale
Senior Scribe

USA
947 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2008 :  02:59:24  Show Profile  Visit MerrikCale's Homepage Send MerrikCale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dagnirion

-Wow, that's, like, actually, the original. That'd be a neat thing to have, but, like most others, I am sure, I don't have $8,000.00 disposable cash.

sure you do

When hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still, that is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2008 :  15:04:35  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Either way, there are probably more important things one could spend such money on (unless, of course, one is really really into Dragons/D&D art, enough to part with so much money for one picture).

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)

Edited by - Rinonalyrna Fathomlin on 24 Nov 2008 15:05:39
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3738 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2008 :  16:49:05  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MerrikCale

sure you do

-If only...

Elves of Faerūn
Go to Top of Page

MerrikCale
Senior Scribe

USA
947 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2008 :  19:50:51  Show Profile  Visit MerrikCale's Homepage Send MerrikCale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

Either way, there are probably more important things one could spend such money on (unless, of course, one is really really into Dragons/D&D art, enough to part with so much money for one picture).

thats true. $8000 worth of klondike bars for example

When hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still, that is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3738 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2008 :  19:54:20  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-Still no bids. I am guessing, this item will not be sold anytime soon.

Elves of Faerūn
Go to Top of Page

MerrikCale
Senior Scribe

USA
947 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2008 :  13:20:49  Show Profile  Visit MerrikCale's Homepage Send MerrikCale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dagnirion

-Still no bids. I am guessing, this item will not be sold anytime soon.

but it already

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000