Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Epic destinies...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2008 :  22:17:49  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You know, you can sidestep the login requirement simply by clicking the Printer Friendly link down at the bottom of each page...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2008 :  00:25:58  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, I didn't know that I could do that, Wooly Rupert, but now I do. I'm sure Wizards will slam that back door very soon lest Hasbro lose even one cent of egregiously unjustified profit.

I have looked at the "Epic Destinies" page. Gosh! Can anyone say, "D&D Master Rules"? How about "Runequest"? Maybe ... "HeroQuest"?

Hasbro tells hundreds of thousands of thousands of people, who have collectively paid tens of millions of dollars for their products, that all D&D products (which Wizards was still happily selling as the "core rule books" and accesories seven months ago) are permanently and irrevocably obsolete, and the best they can do for an "upgrade" is to rip off game rules written 20+ years ago?! Gee whillickers, that "Wizards Design Team" sure stretches the limits of credibility creativity!

I have a mouth, but I am in a library and must not scream.

Feed the poor and stroke your ego, too: http://www.freerice.com/index.php.

Edited by - Jamallo Kreen on 05 Jun 2008 20:37:36
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000