Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Icewind Dale I soundtrack CD
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

branmakmuffin
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2003 :  05:18:01  Show Profile  Visit branmakmuffin's Homepage Send branmakmuffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does anyone own this, besides me? If so, are you glad or sorry you bought it? I thought it was a good deal for only $10. I was disappointed that the same guy didn't do the music for IwD II.

The tracks I like are too short, the tracks I don't like are too long.

Yasraena
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2003 :  07:13:34  Show Profile  Visit Yasraena's Homepage Send Yasraena a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yep. Got it with the collectors edition of the game. Got both IWD and Heart of Winter, the soundtrack and the hint book all for $20. Cool soudtrack. I've actually used a few tracks for my campaign.
If you get the chance, another great soundtrack is the one from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Some GREAT music on that one. Excellent game too.

"Nindyn vel'uss malar verin z'klaen tlu kyone ulu naut doera nindel vel'bolen nind malar."
Yasraena T'Sarran
Harper of Silverymoon
Go to Top of Page

branmakmuffin
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2003 :  18:49:20  Show Profile  Visit branmakmuffin's Homepage Send branmakmuffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I didn't know there was a soundtrack for Morrowind. I like a lot of that music, too. Thanks for the info.
Go to Top of Page

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2007 :  21:47:18  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i own it (icewind dale 1 ) o.s.t ..it's an excellent o.s.t

BARDOBARBAROS DOES NOT KILL.
HE DECAPITATES!!!

"The city changes, but the fools within it remain always the same" (Edwin Odesseiron- Baldur's gate 2)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000