Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Comparing Nations by army sizes,wealth, ect...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Questionmark
Acolyte

3 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2008 :  20:22:04  Show Profile  Visit Questionmark's Homepage Send Questionmark a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello,

I was wondering if there was an index or something that compares the nations of faerun on various criteria? Or a list of Top Nations in various catagories. Like, What nation has the largest standing army? Who is the wealthiest nation?, most educated?,Food Production? ect...

Thank You,

?

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2008 :  00:32:26  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's really nothing quite like that in the Realmslore.

You might want to consider picking up a copy of Power of Faerūn -- as it does delve, somewhat, into the type of queries you're asking here.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Baldwin Stonewood
Acolyte

34 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2008 :  16:55:28  Show Profile  Visit Baldwin Stonewood's Homepage Send Baldwin Stonewood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I use and incorporate Heroes of Battle into my ongoing campaign. Although it is not FR specific it does provide a lot of useful information regarding armies, sizes and troop make-ups, costs, siege engines, battlefield magic and other items. There are specific races and monster units pre-drawn, which I simply convert to my FR campaign. It is one of my favorite and most used books as my current campaign has a war element involved. Hope this is helpful.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000