Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Faerun RP
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ilztfryn Claddghym
Seeker

Canada
60 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2008 :  05:49:15  Show Profile  Visit Ilztfryn Claddghym's Homepage Send Ilztfryn Claddghym a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey my Realmsian friends,

Many of you will have heard of, or joined this site already but I thought I would take a moment to tell the rest of you. www.faerunrp.com/forum has been open for a year now exactly. We have grown by leaps and bounds and now have a premier role playing site for realms fans. We have 100 members including 2 authors (Mr. Erik Scott de Bie and Mr. Richard Byers) as well as your very own The Sage and we are improving the site daily. We are a role play first, lore discussion second site which is the perfect balance to Candlekeep which is focused on lore.

I urge you all to at least check it out even if role playing isn't your thing because we have changed many people's minds about play-by-post rping.

Cheers

Ever dreamed of role playing in Faerun? Battling Obould's forces in the North or Pirates at sea? Join this board www.faerunrp.com/forum
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000