Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Most powerful Druid in the realms?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jordanz
Senior Scribe

553 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2007 :  19:49:04  Show Profile  Visit jordanz's Homepage Send jordanz a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Who is the most powerful Druid in history of the realms?

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2007 :  19:56:41  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Who could say? The sources don't talk in those superlative terms, druids certainly don't think in them, and very few of the grand druids, great druids and hierophant druids there've been have been mentioned in print.
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2007 :  20:16:36  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I donīt know exactly, but I will put my card in Shinthala Deepcrest, leader of the Emerald Enclave. A Druid 30 of Silvanus and a Champion of the Green Powers (Silvanus, Eldath and Mielikki).

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2007 :  00:39:25  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Faraer

Who could say? The sources don't talk in those superlative terms, druids certainly don't think in them, and very few of the grand druids, great druids and hierophant druids there've been have been mentioned in print.

Indeed, and it also depends on how "most powerful" is supposed to be defined.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Rezzenthell
Acolyte

17 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2007 :  01:07:59  Show Profile  Visit Rezzenthell's Homepage Send Rezzenthell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I always liked Arundel in IWD1. He seemed quite powerful.

Prepare to be abysserated fool !!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000