Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Elminster
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aravine
Senior Scribe

USA
608 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2007 :  17:29:59  Show Profile  Visit Aravine's Homepage Send Aravine a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does anyone know what year he was born?

The brave don't live forever,the cautious don't live at all

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2007 :  17:37:36  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If I remember correctly, 212 DR.

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

Aravine
Senior Scribe

USA
608 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2007 :  17:51:48  Show Profile  Visit Aravine's Homepage Send Aravine a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks

The brave don't live forever,the cautious don't live at all
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2007 :  17:57:23  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You´re welcome!

I´m here to serve. Old El is one of my fave Realms characters, so I mantain a .txt with his information always in hand. ;)

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2007 :  01:38:55  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chosen of Moradin

You´re welcome!

I´m here to serve. Old El is one of my fave Realms characters, so I mantain a .txt with his information always in hand. ;)

What year was he turned into a woman for a bit?

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Matthus
Senior Scribe

Germany
393 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2007 :  08:07:43  Show Profile Send Matthus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In 233 (Year of Much Ale):
As a member of the Brave Blades adventuring band, "Elmara" (Elminster) is busy exploring old ruins, dungeons, and subterranean holds in the lands north and west of Athalantar.
The Brave Blades plunder the Floating Tower of the archwizard Ondil of the Many Spells.

Don't know if this was the year of the change but at leat in 229 (The Year of the Black Flame) Elminster, using the name Eladar the Dark, is active as a thief in Hastarl, capital of Athalantar.

Somewhere in between - hope this helps nonetheless
Go to Top of Page

Sian
Senior Scribe

Denmark
596 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2007 :  10:51:25  Show Profile  Visit Sian's Homepage Send Sian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
as far as i remember from the books then 'she' lived together with an elf for 2 or 3 years (well ... she lives alone in the High Forest with an elf looking after her keeping her company) before learning the way of spellcasting ... so 230 would be my bet

what happened to the queen? she's much more hysterical than usual
She's a women, it happens once a month
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000