Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 What edition do you all play
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

acro
Acolyte

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2007 :  02:40:32  Show Profile Send acro a Private Message  Delete Topic
I currently play 3rd edition, and for the time being thats all I'm going to play. I don't like 3.5 so why try 4E. Well thats me about you?

Bring out those dusty tomes to be copied.

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2007 :  02:43:24  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message
Hmmm. Hard for me to answer. :)

I play and DM a eclectic version of D&D that is made up of 1e/2e/3e/3.5e mechanics with some third party mechanics thrown in, if TSR/WOTC material doesn't make sense to me.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Darkmeer
Senior Scribe

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2007 :  02:46:37  Show Profile  Visit Darkmeer's Homepage Send Darkmeer a Private Message
I work with a hodgepodge of D&D and Spycraft 2.0 rules. When Spycraft's FantasyCraft book comes out, expect me to use those rules for my campaigns.

Otherwise, I play any edition, as long as the story is good, and the game is consistent.

/d

"These people are my family, not just friends, and if you want to get to them you gotta go through ME."
Go to Top of Page

acro
Acolyte

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2007 :  03:03:03  Show Profile Send acro a Private Message
Thanks sorry I didn't check if this was already done which it was, so... Sorry Mods for the double topic.

Bring out those dusty tomes to be copied.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2007 :  03:17:00  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by acro

Thanks sorry I didn't check if this was already done which it was, so... Sorry Mods for the double topic.

No worries. We'll just close this thread, and direct everyone over to the one already in progress.

What edition do you play?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000