Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Castle of shadow

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Skeptic Posted - 30 Jul 2005 : 05:09:41
In the Malaugrym various description (from 2E products) there is a Castle of shadow mentioned. Is there any more info about their "home" except his name?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cpthero2 Posted - 21 Feb 2020 : 02:50:42
Master Skeptic, et alia,

Here is the most updated link for material that can aid you in journey to understand those dark, scary places! :)

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Shadowfell

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic

I was looking to find some info on the plane of shadow (some described feature maybe) in various 2E/3E sources, but I didn't found anything really interesting.. Maybe I missed something ? (Nearly nothing in Planespace material, a small write-up in both Manual of the Planes (1E/3E)..

Kuje Posted - 31 Jul 2005 : 02:04:39
quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic

I was looking to find some info on the plane of shadow (some described feature maybe) in various 2E/3E sources, but I didn't found anything really interesting.. Maybe I missed something ? (Nearly nothing in Planespace material, a small write-up in both Manual of the Planes (1E/3E)..

In Planescape material it would be under the Ethereal, so the Guide to the Ethereal Plane sourcebook, because it was a demiplane in 2e.
Skeptic Posted - 31 Jul 2005 : 00:37:59

khorne Posted - 30 Jul 2005 : 14:21:44
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth

Im pretty sure alot of the Shadow of the Avatar trilogy is set there

Yes it is. The castle is located in the plane of shadow(surprise surprise) and the shadows there apparently contribute to the malaugryms shapechanging abilities. Adventurers entering the castle almost immediately find themselves "changing" in all manner of ways and places.
Dargoth Posted - 30 Jul 2005 : 05:47:18
Im pretty sure alot of the Shadow of the Avatar trilogy is set there

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000