Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Running a game in Chondath

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
EltonRobb Posted - 05 Nov 2016 : 15:49:30
I'm running a game in Chondath using the 1e Realms Encyclopedia, the 2e expansion of Vilhon Reach, and the Pathfinder RPG ruleset. The game is set in the Year of the Prince.

I have still yet to decide on what to do with the Doge of Arrabar. The Wizard that runs Arrabar. Should I let the PCs kill the Doge when they get powerful enough? Or set up his downfall, and let him kill himself?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
EltonRobb Posted - 07 Nov 2016 : 17:02:43
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

quote:
Originally posted by EltonRobb

Thanks for being so gracious with your maps. I think I'll need the Vilhon Reach map in due course. The campaign is a play-by-post campaign. So far three players responded. A fourth will respond in due time.

PM your Email and I'll send them off.

Also, you have to put the Url in " " for the link in the BB coding for it to work right. Candlekeep is a bit quirky in this regard.

Pm sent off. And it's been a long while since I posted here. Thanks for the reminder.
Markustay Posted - 07 Nov 2016 : 16:34:37
quote:
Originally posted by EltonRobb

Thanks for being so gracious with your maps. I think I'll need the Vilhon Reach map in due course. The campaign is a play-by-post campaign. So far three players responded. A fourth will respond in due time.

PM your Email and I'll send them off.

Also, you have to put the Url in " " for the link in the BB coding for it to work right. Candlekeep is a bit quirky in this regard.
The Masked Mage Posted - 07 Nov 2016 : 08:22:25
If memory serves there was quite a bit about the region in Polyhedron.
EltonRobb Posted - 07 Nov 2016 : 04:35:08
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Check this information out from Ed right here at the 'Keep:

http://www.candlekeep.com/library/rumors/rumor5.htm

It should help your campaign immmensely.

-- George Krashos

Thank you, I'll read it tomorrow morning.
EltonRobb Posted - 07 Nov 2016 : 04:31:20
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

If you don't have a copy of my Vilhon Reach map, and would like a copy, let me know. I don't want to re-post my old stuff on DeviantART, but I could Email it to you.

You could also use the Five Shires conversion map I did (pasting it over the Gulthmere), if you were so inclined. Some of Chondath is 'off the map' on that one (not much, though). And its a MUCH nicer map, with more details.

Thanks for being so gracious with your maps. I think I'll need the Vilhon Reach map in due course. The campaign is a play-by-post campaign. So far three [url=http://paizo.com/campaigns/TheHeroesOfChondath/gameplay&page=last]players responded.[/url] A fourth will respond in due time.
George Krashos Posted - 07 Nov 2016 : 02:59:43
Check this information out from Ed right here at the 'Keep:

http://www.candlekeep.com/library/rumors/rumor5.htm

It should help your campaign immmensely.

-- George Krashos
Markustay Posted - 06 Nov 2016 : 02:15:28
If you don't have a copy of my Vilhon Reach map, and would like a copy, let me know. I don't want to re-post my old stuff on DeviantART, but I could Email it to you.

You could also use the Five Shires conversion map I did (pasting it over the Gulthmere), if you were so inclined. Some of Chondath is 'off the map' on that one (not much, though). And its a MUCH nicer map, with more details.
EltonRobb Posted - 05 Nov 2016 : 22:26:12
Well, you can't kill a level 22 wizard easily. I will think on doing both.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 05 Nov 2016 : 17:16:18
Do both. Let him set up some plan that if successful, will greatly benefit him -- but if it gets thwarted by those meddling kids the PCs, it blows up in his face and causes his downfall (and possible death).

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000