Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Novel for Rage of Demons

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Entromancer Posted - 27 Dec 2015 : 01:53:01
The new trailer makes me want to read some Realms again. Even Drizzt, whom I'd finally abandoned after the Neverwinter Quartet. The follow up entries in the Companions' Codex sounded like a remake of the Hunters' Blades trilogy.

But the Rage of Demons trailer looked really good. So, which Drizzt novel kicks off the Rage?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tanthalas Posted - 29 Dec 2015 : 13:01:08
The balor named Balor, from what I understood reading the book, is basically the strongest of his kind and the one responsible for naming the species. Other such demons also appear in the book such as Marilith.

The rise of Tiamat is a minor plot point of the Companion's Codex.
Entromancer Posted - 28 Dec 2015 : 23:32:05
Thank you both. Question about something. Last I read Realms, balor denoted a type of demon. Errtu was a balor. In Archmage's sample chapter there appears to be a balor named Balor...is he a special personage in the Realms' infernal hierarchy?

Also - the rise of Tiamat that gets mentioned in the Archmage sample...is it a major plot point of the Companions' Codex? I know there were some frost giants riding white dragons in one of the CC novels and that they came out about the same time as the Tiamat event was being promoted.
Gyor Posted - 27 Dec 2015 : 20:25:51
The up coming novel Ashes of the Tyrant by Erin M. Evans will also be effected by the rage of demons plotline.
Eilserus Posted - 27 Dec 2015 : 02:16:49
RAS's latest novel Archmage is the kick-off point.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000