Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Sundering books

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Portella Posted - 09 Jul 2014 : 00:33:52
I havent read all the books yet... I love spoilers so I bought the herald first which is a good book and i like the direction.

I feel the realms is healing now, my heart is healing.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Myst Posted - 22 Jul 2014 : 18:43:21
Just finished the Reaver I enjoyed that brief appearance of Silvanus chosen near the end and they have an elf and half-elf chosen among them
Drustan Dwnhaedan Posted - 13 Jul 2014 : 23:14:54
I've only read The Adversary so far, and I enjoyed it (even though there were a couple of times I wished someone would slap some sense into Farideh). Because of the reviews other scribes have posted here, I'm somewhat hesitant to buy three last three novels. I'll probably just poke around the Internet looking for someplace where I can read the novels (or at least a few chapters), and if I like what I read, I'll buy the novels (and if don't, I won't).
CylverSaber Posted - 13 Jul 2014 : 17:48:06
Lots of elves in The Herald, but things don't go too well for them. There are elven Chosen in The Adversary, though they don't have a huge role.

I really enjoyed The Sundering overall. It introduced me to some great authors (particularly Paul Kemp and Erin Evans), and I have loved books about the machinations of the gods ever since Prince of Lies (if you like Cyric and Malik, make sure to pick up The Sentinel by Troy Denning). I hope we see more books from all of these authors.
Copper Elven Vampire Posted - 13 Jul 2014 : 13:13:14
Any books with Elves as the main characters? Any elven chosen?
Thauranil Posted - 11 Jul 2014 : 14:12:36
The Sundering books have all been pretty great. I mean I have yet to get to the Herald but all the ones I have read have been quite enjoyable.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000