Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Sundering books
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Portella
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
247 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2014 :  00:33:52  Show Profile  Visit Portella's Homepage Send Portella a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I havent read all the books yet... I love spoilers so I bought the herald first which is a good book and i like the direction.

I feel the realms is healing now, my heart is healing.

Purple you say?!

Edited by - Portella on 09 Jul 2014 19:31:56

Thauranil
Master of Realmslore

India
1591 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2014 :  14:12:36  Show Profile Send Thauranil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Sundering books have all been pretty great. I mean I have yet to get to the Herald but all the ones I have read have been quite enjoyable.
Go to Top of Page

Copper Elven Vampire
Master of Realmslore

1078 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2014 :  13:13:14  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Any books with Elves as the main characters? Any elven chosen?
Go to Top of Page

CylverSaber
Seeker

95 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2014 :  17:48:06  Show Profile  Visit CylverSaber's Homepage Send CylverSaber a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lots of elves in The Herald, but things don't go too well for them. There are elven Chosen in The Adversary, though they don't have a huge role.

I really enjoyed The Sundering overall. It introduced me to some great authors (particularly Paul Kemp and Erin Evans), and I have loved books about the machinations of the gods ever since Prince of Lies (if you like Cyric and Malik, make sure to pick up The Sentinel by Troy Denning). I hope we see more books from all of these authors.

Edited by - CylverSaber on 13 Jul 2014 17:49:39
Go to Top of Page

Drustan Dwnhaedan
Learned Scribe

USA
324 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2014 :  23:14:54  Show Profile Send Drustan Dwnhaedan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've only read The Adversary so far, and I enjoyed it (even though there were a couple of times I wished someone would slap some sense into Farideh). Because of the reviews other scribes have posted here, I'm somewhat hesitant to buy three last three novels. I'll probably just poke around the Internet looking for someplace where I can read the novels (or at least a few chapters), and if I like what I read, I'll buy the novels (and if don't, I won't).
Go to Top of Page

Myst
Acolyte

34 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2014 :  18:43:21  Show Profile  Visit Myst's Homepage Send Myst a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just finished the Reaver I enjoyed that brief appearance of Silvanus chosen near the end and they have an elf and half-elf chosen among them

"The Cure to Ignorance is Knowledge"

-Aristotle-

Edited by - Myst on 22 Jul 2014 18:44:31
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000