Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Free Dark Elf MP3 Album - "The Salvatore Project"

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
TCreek Posted - 24 Jan 2005 : 17:28:30
Good Day to you all! As many of you may already know, my name is Ken Hill and I've been composing a tribute to Salvatore's writings over the last year. I'm inviting you to check out my online album dedicated to the events, or characters in the Drizzt series. These songs could be used for listening enjoyment, and they could just as easily be mood music for DM'ing campaigns.

If you already have been there, this is just a reminder to let you know that my webserver is back up and running. If you're curious, there will be more tracks in the future. As always, comments are more than welcome. Take care...
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alaundo Posted - 10 Mar 2006 : 17:33:11
quote:
Originally posted by Vaydric

*bump*, from way back...

Does anyone know what happened to Ken's music? His own site, and the page here in Candlekeep, are gone. A shame, because I really enjoyed what I'd downloaded (the entire first album, and the first track of the second), and according to Google's cache of the Candlekeep page from 1/27, he's written at least one more song.

If anyone knows, I'd be interested in reading if/where I could get the next track.

Well met

Alas, Vaydric, as announced in the most recent Site Update, Ken removed his work from the web due to him persuing music on a more professional level and to avoid any copyright issues. Hopefully one day we will see (hear!) his work again.

Vaydric Posted - 10 Mar 2006 : 14:29:54
*bump*, from way back...

Does anyone know what happened to Ken's music? His own site, and the page here in Candlekeep, are gone. A shame, because I really enjoyed what I'd downloaded (the entire first album, and the first track of the second), and according to Google's cache of the Candlekeep page from 1/27, he's written at least one more song.

If anyone knows, I'd be interested in reading if/where I could get the next track.
Faramicos Posted - 20 Jul 2005 : 17:25:51
Act of brilliance... Great work and thanks from a true Salvatore fan.
The Sage Posted - 07 Feb 2005 : 07:39:11
Indeed, I'll likely be having a listen tonight .

This is impressive work, TCreek. I look forward to future additions to your site.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 07 Feb 2005 : 05:11:21
I've downloaded all the other tunes... I really need to sit down and listen to them!
Hymn Posted - 26 Jan 2005 : 18:12:40
Yeah well I dabble, mainly using track softwares. I used to do some music for a couple of Demo groups on the Demo Scene. But it was a couple of years since that happened. Nowdays I just make something up as it comes along. Have two yahama synts as well as a midi keyboard. And an x numbers of sofwares. Among others Propellerheads Reason.
Alaundo Posted - 25 Jan 2005 : 16:47:00
quote:
Originally posted by TCreek

quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Oh, mayhaps the Shrine of Milil here at Candlekeep may be of interest to ye?

Thank you, Alaundo. I enjoyed reading through the lyrics and listening to the melodies at the Shrine of Milil. How is one allowed to put their work in the shrine?

Well met, TCreek. Simply contact me with any works and i'll ensure they end up in the shrine with due credit. I would certainly be happy to host thy work herein as a backup, if you require.
Hymn Posted - 25 Jan 2005 : 14:23:41
Really like your music Ken. So far I have only downloaded the 4 first songs and I like the Dream Empire the most. As for now at least. What kind of program are you using, as well as Synth or keyboard?
Alaundo Posted - 24 Jan 2005 : 18:25:46
Well met

Very nice indeed, TCreek. I have just listened to a couple of thy pieces and enjoyed them greatly I'll be sure to listen to the others later whilst reading a tome in the late hours.

Oh, mayhaps the Shrine of Milil here at Candlekeep may be of interest to ye?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000