Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Athrogate

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sunderstone Posted - 08 Apr 2022 : 21:32:02
How strong is Athrogate? Even with his belt of Storm Giant's strength, he seems ridiculously strong. I am assuming the belt's enhancement stacks on top of his natural strength and he must be incredibly strong to begin with for some of the ridiculous feats of strength he has accomplished and durability for that matter.

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 10 Apr 2022 : 00:17:17
quote:
Originally posted by Delnyn

Arthrogate's true nemesis is a bathtub. He has dung smeared in his beard and has a stench second only to Thibbledorf Pwent, another character in the Lord Ginsu (TM) franchise.

I love that other people are using that name.
TomCosta Posted - 09 Apr 2022 : 22:06:22
He is as strong as a storm giant. However, the game rules have often given a + to strength rather than a storm giant's actual strength.
Delnyn Posted - 09 Apr 2022 : 17:28:01
Arthrogate's true nemesis is a bathtub. He has dung smeared in his beard and has a stench second only to Thibbledorf Pwent, another character in the Lord Ginsu (TM) franchise.
Sunderstone Posted - 08 Apr 2022 : 22:43:23
It does seem like at least from a brute strength perspective, he is like the Incredible Hulk. As strong as he needs to be for whatever is in front of him. Maybe he will fight a god and win, or maybe he will be raised up by Moradin as the Dwarven God of Strength. I would pay good money to see him take on Bahgtru.
Gary Dallison Posted - 08 Apr 2022 : 21:58:30
He has plot strength, which means he is on equal strength with whatever great foes is to be faced. However with fury on his side he will overcome any foe no matter how ridiculously overpowered it may seem. I firmly believe at some point he will face a god and win.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000