Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Realms Novels just sitting on your bookshelves

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Artemas Entreri Posted - 14 Feb 2021 : 20:03:08
I'm nearing the completion of my Forgotten Realms novel collection and just missing a few massmarket paperbacks. I'm wondering if anyone has any of the following books and would be willing to part with them for a price (Paypal?):

1) Death Masks by Ed Greenwood
2) Fire in the Blood by Erin Evans
3) The Devil You Know by Erin Evans
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eayottes Posted - 12 Mar 2021 : 22:30:11
I bought books from her website in 2017. At that time, I wrote to her directly (via contact link on website). She told me she had boxes of books left from conventions. Maybe she's sold them all now. Sorry for the false hope.
Artemas Entreri Posted - 20 Feb 2021 : 23:59:26
quote:
Originally posted by eayottes

quote:
Originally posted by Artemas Entreri

I'm nearing the completion of my Forgotten Realms novel collection and just missing a few massmarket paperbacks. I'm wondering if anyone has any of the following books and would be willing to part with them for a price (Paypal?):

I just checked her website and she is only linking to the books on Amazon. It also seems she hasn't updated that site in a few years.

Erin Evans has a website where she sells her FR books. I’d go there if you want a new copy (and to encourage her directly). Website: slushlush dot com.

That’s where I obtained all her books.

I have those books but I’m keeping them ;)

eayottes Posted - 20 Feb 2021 : 18:28:29
quote:

Erin Evans has a website where she sells her FR books. I’d go there if you want a new copy (and to encourage her directly). Website: slushlush dot com.

That’s where I obtained all her books.

I have those books but I’m keeping them ;)
Artemas Entreri Posted - 17 Feb 2021 : 13:39:41
quote:
Originally posted by Renin

quote:

quote:

You can have my Death Masks book. However, I am recovering from surgery this week, and am in no condition to get something ready to ship.

I had thought this was thread was going to be about what books have you KEPT on your shelves? Because maybe I'll make people sad about what I have given away to libraries in the last decade and what I have whittled my core collection of Realms novels down to....

Maybe that's a different thread.

Thanks so much and no rush at all. Are there any creases on the spine of your copy?

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, it is not in pristine/Near Mint condition. The spine is not creased, but part of the front cover corner was bent and the edge of the front cover and back flap has wear. If you are looking for better...you may want to continue looking for better. ;)

Ahh gotcha, thanks anyway.
Renin Posted - 16 Feb 2021 : 19:06:11
quote:

quote:

You can have my Death Masks book. However, I am recovering from surgery this week, and am in no condition to get something ready to ship.

I had thought this was thread was going to be about what books have you KEPT on your shelves? Because maybe I'll make people sad about what I have given away to libraries in the last decade and what I have whittled my core collection of Realms novels down to....

Thanks so much and no rush at all. Are there any creases on the spine of your copy?

Thanks.

Unfortunately, it is not in pristine/Near Mint condition. The spine is not creased, but part of the front cover corner was bent and the edge of the front cover and back flap has wear. If you are looking for better...you may want to continue looking for better. ;)
Artemas Entreri Posted - 16 Feb 2021 : 12:24:04
quote:
Originally posted by Kentinal

quote:

quote:

*Blinks*

It appears you are offered a free copy, you are concerned it might be damaged.

Damaged copies are easy to grab online. All of my other Realms novels are in pristine condition.
Kentinal Posted - 16 Feb 2021 : 00:42:39
quote:

quote:

*Blinks*

It appears you are offered a free copy, you are concerned it might be damaged.
Artemas Entreri Posted - 16 Feb 2021 : 00:18:06
quote:

Renin Posted - 15 Feb 2021 : 22:43:27

Artemas Entreri Posted - 15 Feb 2021 : 12:53:23
quote:
Originally posted by gylippus
I don't have them and I haven't seen them in the two local bookstores left around here. In fact, I have noticed there are very few TSR novels period. Around a year or more ago I managed to get most the cleric quintet, finder's stone, twilight giants, harpers, maztica, and crusades books, but now, very little at all except RA Salvatore books. I remember back in the day thrift stores would have some but now most thrift stores are selling everything online, so can't even find them there. But I will keep an eye out, you never know.

Yeah the Barnes & Nobles around me only carry Salvatore Realms books. I've seen the ones I'm looking for online but at ridiculous prices.

gylippus Posted - 14 Feb 2021 : 20:52:18
quote:

I don't have them and I haven't seen them in the two local bookstores left around here. In fact, I have noticed there are very few TSR novels period. Around a year or more ago I managed to get most the cleric quintet, finder's stone, twilight giants, harpers, maztica, and crusades books, but now, very little at all except RA Salvatore books. I remember back in the day thrift stores would have some but now most thrift stores are selling everything online, so can't even find them there. But I will keep an eye out, you never know.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000