Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Realms Novels just sitting on your bookshelves
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2021 :  20:03:08  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm nearing the completion of my Forgotten Realms novel collection and just missing a few massmarket paperbacks. I'm wondering if anyone has any of the following books and would be willing to part with them for a price (Paypal?):

1) Death Masks by Ed Greenwood
2) Fire in the Blood by Erin Evans
3) The Devil You Know by Erin Evans

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede

gylippus
Seeker

67 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2021 :  20:52:18  Show Profile Send gylippus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artemas Entreri

I'm nearing the completion of my Forgotten Realms novel collection and just missing a few massmarket paperbacks. I'm wondering if anyone has any of the following books and would be willing to part with them for a price (Paypal?):

I don't have them and I haven't seen them in the two local bookstores left around here. In fact, I have noticed there are very few TSR novels period. Around a year or more ago I managed to get most the cleric quintet, finder's stone, twilight giants, harpers, maztica, and crusades books, but now, very little at all except RA Salvatore books. I remember back in the day thrift stores would have some but now most thrift stores are selling everything online, so can't even find them there. But I will keep an eye out, you never know.
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2021 :  12:53:23  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gylippus
I don't have them and I haven't seen them in the two local bookstores left around here. In fact, I have noticed there are very few TSR novels period. Around a year or more ago I managed to get most the cleric quintet, finder's stone, twilight giants, harpers, maztica, and crusades books, but now, very little at all except RA Salvatore books. I remember back in the day thrift stores would have some but now most thrift stores are selling everything online, so can't even find them there. But I will keep an eye out, you never know.

Yeah the Barnes & Nobles around me only carry Salvatore Realms books. I've seen the ones I'm looking for online but at ridiculous prices.

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Edited by - Artemas Entreri on 15 Feb 2021 12:55:06
Go to Top of Page

Renin
Learned Scribe

USA
290 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2021 :  22:43:27  Show Profile Send Renin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You can have my Death Masks book. However, I am recovering from surgery this week, and am in no condition to get something ready to ship.

I had thought this was thread was going to be about what books have you KEPT on your shelves? Because maybe I'll make people sad about what I have given away to libraries in the last decade and what I have whittled my core collection of Realms novels down to....

Maybe that's a different thread.
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2021 :  00:18:06  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Renin

You can have my Death Masks book. However, I am recovering from surgery this week, and am in no condition to get something ready to ship.

I had thought this was thread was going to be about what books have you KEPT on your shelves? Because maybe I'll make people sad about what I have given away to libraries in the last decade and what I have whittled my core collection of Realms novels down to....

Thanks so much and no rush at all. Are there any creases on the spine of your copy?

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Edited by - Artemas Entreri on 16 Feb 2021 00:18:49
Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4685 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2021 :  00:42:39  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Thanks so much and no rush at all. Are there any creases on the spine of your copy?

*Blinks*

It appears you are offered a free copy, you are concerned it might be damaged.
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2021 :  12:24:04  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kentinal

quote:

quote:

*Blinks*

It appears you are offered a free copy, you are concerned it might be damaged.

Damaged copies are easy to grab online. All of my other Realms novels are in pristine condition.

Go to Top of Page

Renin
Learned Scribe

USA
290 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2021 :  19:06:11  Show Profile Send Renin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Thanks.

Unfortunately, it is not in pristine/Near Mint condition. The spine is not creased, but part of the front cover corner was bent and the edge of the front cover and back flap has wear. If you are looking for better...you may want to continue looking for better. ;)
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2021 :  13:39:41  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Thanks.

Unfortunately, it is not in pristine/Near Mint condition. The spine is not creased, but part of the front cover corner was bent and the edge of the front cover and back flap has wear. If you are looking for better...you may want to continue looking for better. ;)

Ahh gotcha, thanks anyway.

Go to Top of Page

eayottes
Acolyte

7 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2021 :  18:28:29  Show Profile Send eayottes a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Erin Evans has a website where she sells her FR books. I’d go there if you want a new copy (and to encourage her directly). Website: slushlush dot com.

That’s where I obtained all her books.

I have those books but I’m keeping them ;)

Edited by - eayottes on 20 Feb 2021 18:33:04
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2021 :  23:59:26  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eayottes

quote:

I just checked her website and she is only linking to the books on Amazon. It also seems she hasn't updated that site in a few years.

Erin Evans has a website where she sells her FR books. I’d go there if you want a new copy (and to encourage her directly). Website: slushlush dot com.

That’s where I obtained all her books.

I have those books but I’m keeping them ;)

Go to Top of Page

eayottes
Acolyte

7 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2021 :  22:30:11  Show Profile Send eayottes a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I bought books from her website in 2017. At that time, I wrote to her directly (via contact link on website). She told me she had boxes of books left from conventions. Maybe she's sold them all now. Sorry for the false hope.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000