Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 ISO Ravens Bluff map pic

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
John Daker Posted - 20 Apr 2020 : 05:38:15
I'm rereading Ed's 1998 sourcebook The City of Ravens Bluff, and somehow I've completely lost the accompanying map. I had it a couple of years ago, and now I don't.

Moreover, this would appear to be one of relatively few FR products whose accompanying map is nowhere to be found online in a legible digital version.

Can anyone help a fella out with a decent-quality image of this map? I'd really like to take the walking tour again . . .
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Strixy1374 Posted - 05 Jun 2020 : 23:43:09
I threw this together about 10 minutes ago. See if you can work with this. I can work on a higher res pic later.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/680113981218406080
RealmProtector Posted - 27 Apr 2020 : 19:48:15
I found this on Reddit there are two map links one in the OP and the 4th last post. Hope this helps!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Forgotten_Realms/comments/ezp647/ravens_bluff_full_map/
John Daker Posted - 20 Apr 2020 : 14:20:18
Thanks, George. I see a four-part version of this map on various websites, but the resolution is low and the map text illegible. I'd be most grateful if anyone can share (or can point me toward) a legible version--even if it is in 8 different bits!

I spent four hours last night digging through all my Realms material, hoping the map had been misfiled. But it appears to have vanished. I fear I've been taken for a ride. The map itself may have been a temporary illusion all along, its dweomer now expired. But the fellow from whom I originally purchased it, a cold-mannered chap named Jannaxil, is long dead, and his son and grandson, Dwitt and Jym Serpentil, are demanding far too high a price to make another copy.
George Krashos Posted - 20 Apr 2020 : 12:57:22
I don't have a whole image. It's in 8 different bits ...

The Internet provides a four part map from what I can Google.

-- George Krashos
maransreth Posted - 20 Apr 2020 : 09:12:23

I was going to recommend seeing if DMs Guild had the pdf for an alright price as they usually include the map.

Unfortunately, a search did not include the City supplement, just the other Ravens Bluff products.

Hope you find it

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000