Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 ISO Ravens Bluff map pic
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

John Daker
Seeker

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2020 :  05:38:15  Show Profile Send John Daker a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm rereading Ed's 1998 sourcebook The City of Ravens Bluff, and somehow I've completely lost the accompanying map. I had it a couple of years ago, and now I don't.

Moreover, this would appear to be one of relatively few FR products whose accompanying map is nowhere to be found online in a legible digital version.

Can anyone help a fella out with a decent-quality image of this map? I'd really like to take the walking tour again . . .

maransreth
Learned Scribe

Australia
157 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2020 :  09:12:23  Show Profile Send maransreth a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I was going to recommend seeing if DMs Guild had the pdf for an alright price as they usually include the map.

Unfortunately, a search did not include the City supplement, just the other Ravens Bluff products.

Hope you find it
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6638 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2020 :  12:57:22  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't have a whole image. It's in 8 different bits ...

The Internet provides a four part map from what I can Google.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus

Edited by - George Krashos on 20 Apr 2020 13:00:47
Go to Top of Page

John Daker
Seeker

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2020 :  14:20:18  Show Profile Send John Daker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, George. I see a four-part version of this map on various websites, but the resolution is low and the map text illegible. I'd be most grateful if anyone can share (or can point me toward) a legible version--even if it is in 8 different bits!

I spent four hours last night digging through all my Realms material, hoping the map had been misfiled. But it appears to have vanished. I fear I've been taken for a ride. The map itself may have been a temporary illusion all along, its dweomer now expired. But the fellow from whom I originally purchased it, a cold-mannered chap named Jannaxil, is long dead, and his son and grandson, Dwitt and Jym Serpentil, are demanding far too high a price to make another copy.

Edited by - John Daker on 20 Apr 2020 14:21:40
Go to Top of Page

RealmProtector
Acolyte

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2020 :  19:48:15  Show Profile Send RealmProtector a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I found this on Reddit there are two map links one in the OP and the 4th last post. Hope this helps!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Forgotten_Realms/comments/ezp647/ravens_bluff_full_map/

They say that life's a carousel spinning back you gotta ride it well, the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams it's Heaven and Hell
Go to Top of Page

Strixy1374
Acolyte

9 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2020 :  23:43:09  Show Profile Send Strixy1374 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I threw this together about 10 minutes ago. See if you can work with this. I can work on a higher res pic later.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/680113981218406080

Thief: I carefully turn the pick counter-clockwise...
Barbarian: I put my foot over the thief's shoulder.
Thief: WTH?
Barbarian: I'm a barbarian. Deal with it

Edited by - Strixy1374 on 06 Jun 2020 00:34:00
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000