Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Any resources for plotting a journey?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SABERinBLUE Posted - 17 Jan 2017 : 19:47:26
I'm going to be doing a writeup for my party on a journey we went on before the campaign started. 5e. I'm sure I can apply the travel paces in the PHB to a properly scaled map, but before I start doing that I just wanted to make sure that there aren't any web apps or other resources that would make the process a good deal easier or faster. I've done some poking around online, but I know that often this kind of thing tends to be spread around by word of mouth. Anyone know of anything?
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Markustay Posted - 17 Jan 2017 : 19:58:18
If you can get your hands on a copy of the Forgotten Realms Interactive Atlas, there was a tool in there where you can plot distances between points.

If you are any good with Photoshop, or a similar program (MS Pain might work), you can literally 'pick-up' the map scale off the page (by copying it and then pasting it back in), and rotate it around to do your figuring - I do this ALL THE TIME.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000