Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Refugee from WotC Forums

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
moonbeast Posted - 17 Sep 2015 : 12:11:46
Hello all! So this is my very first post in Candlekeep….as a refugee from the soon-to-close WotC Forums. :(

Long story short. Old veteran DM/Player in the late 80s to mid-90s. Then zero D&D for nearly 20 years. Then got excited with 5th Edition last year and returned to D&D gaming again, so of course I had tons of questions (having no experience with 3rd to 4th editions). Naturally, the WotC forums were helpful to me in recent months. And then comes the news that WotC Forums is closing down soon. Where to turn to now? I've been lurking Candlekeep for the past few weeks, and so hoping that I'll fit in here. So far been mostly playing in local AL games since Tyranny of Dragons, but have been prepping in recent months to be a DM again… in a Forgotten Realms campaign, of course!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Delwa Posted - 18 Sep 2015 : 02:19:11
Well met and welcome! Good to have you around. If there's anything you need, feel free to ask. Don't mind the occasional Statler and Waldorf chatter around the halls. As others have said, we're all mostly harmless.
VikingLegion Posted - 17 Sep 2015 : 16:58:19
Welcome aboard Moonbeast. I'm somewhat new here as well, and I've found this site to be a wealth of information and good discussion. You wouldn't believe how knowledgeable some of these learned scribes are. So ask away, someone will be sure to help you.
Jeremy Grenemyer Posted - 17 Sep 2015 : 16:07:51
Well met, and welcome!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 17 Sep 2015 : 14:27:49
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

I'm sort of a refugee from the WotC forums, myself -- I came here when they banned me, many moons back. I've not looked back.
Artemas Entreri Posted - 17 Sep 2015 : 14:02:37
Welcome to Candlekeep!
moonbeast Posted - 17 Sep 2015 : 13:40:34
More feisty? Oh dear. I'm allergic to feisty. I should stock up on Benadryl then.
Gary Dallison Posted - 17 Sep 2015 : 13:06:09
I'm sure you'll find people here just as helpful (and a bit more feisty)

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000