Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 FR resources I've created to share

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
neuronphaser Posted - 17 Jul 2014 : 19:14:57
Thanks in HUGE part to the folks on these boards since I've joined (very recently!), I've been able to put together a couple of free resources I'd like to share: a spreadsheet of all the published FR adventures (including DUNGEON magazine), and a printable Calendar that includes all of the Holidays and festivals I could find references to.

Forgotten Realms Adventures (by source, location, and levels)

Forgotten Realms Calendar

Feel free to provide feedback!

Mod edit: Fixed the coding by adding quotation marks to the URLs.
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
neuronphaser Posted - 24 Sep 2014 : 21:44:05
quote:
Originally posted by xaeyruudh

Nice work. And well, I'm not the FR Wiki but I'd be happy to credit you for it on my blog. A rough draft of the Dungeon list can be seen here. Links can of course be added, as well as the blanks filled in. Or I'll take it down if you prefer.

No need to take it down; that's cool with me! The more we can spread this list, the better, as far as I'm concerned!
xaeyruudh Posted - 23 Sep 2014 : 02:58:05
Nice work. And well, I'm not the FR Wiki but I'd be happy to credit you for it on my blog. A rough draft of the Dungeon list can be seen here. Links can of course be added, as well as the blanks filled in. Or I'll take it down if you prefer.
Cards77 Posted - 23 Sep 2014 : 02:48:07
Thanks I've been using both of these tools. Very helpful.
neuronphaser Posted - 23 Sep 2014 : 02:17:45
quote:
Originally posted by BEAST

The calendar loads up "Hammer", but that's it. And there's an error message below it which reads, "Whoops! There was a problem loading more pages. Retrying..."

Hmmm...I'm able to get to it on two different computers without issue. I'll try again in the morning and re-upload if there's an issue!
BEAST Posted - 23 Sep 2014 : 02:05:18
The calendar loads up "Hammer", but that's it. And there's an error message below it which reads, "Whoops! There was a problem loading more pages. Retrying..."
neuronphaser Posted - 23 Sep 2014 : 00:25:36
Resurrection!

In trying to keep the Adventure Listing up to date, and ensure it's an awesome resource for anyone looking for specific adventures or areas in which to set adventures, would anyone mind helping me update the blank entries or the ?? entries? If you would, please just reply on this thread with the corrections, additions, or edits, and I'll be happy to incorporate them as I can.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UuyK3cNP0tVXRsJHeSK_uv4yt0iGEKhxY0wD7r34T7o/edit?usp=sharing

Anywhere else this would be good to have? Like, should I submit this to the Forgotten Realms Wikia site to see if they'd link to it (or better yet, host a prettier webpage-friendly version)?
neuronphaser Posted - 21 Jul 2014 : 18:54:58
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

like the calendar. Wonder if we could add graphics to it.

My graphic design skills are absolutely abysmal, but if anyone wants to do that for me, I'm happy to re-upload an updated, graphically pretty version!
sleyvas Posted - 20 Jul 2014 : 16:47:58
like the calendar. Wonder if we could add graphics to it.
Drustan Dwnhaedan Posted - 20 Jul 2014 : 06:48:07
Looks great, especially the calendar! Thanks, neuronphaser!
Marco Volo Posted - 18 Jul 2014 : 08:13:42
Thanks, that's very useful indeed !
The Arcanamach Posted - 18 Jul 2014 : 07:31:17
Good stuff neuro, especially the calendar. Thanks!
neuronphaser Posted - 18 Jul 2014 : 01:31:40
Glad to help, and thanks for the feedback (and link fix!).

I'll see about adding the adventure links. Hopefully dndclassics.com will last a while, so I don't have to re-edit these ;-)
Delwa Posted - 17 Jul 2014 : 22:34:13
quote:
Originally posted by neuronphaser

Thanks in HUGE part to the folks on these boards since I've joined (very recently!), I've been able to put together a couple of free resources I'd like to share: a spreadsheet of all the published FR adventures (including DUNGEON magazine), and a printable Calendar that includes all of the Holidays and festivals I could find references to.

Forgotten Realms Adventures (by source, location, and levels)

Forgotten Realms Calendar

Feel free to provide feedback!

Mod edit: Fixed the coding by adding quotation marks to the URLs.

Thanks for the links! Printing the Calendar now for reference. I've been wanting to do something like this. Much appreciated! Saved me the work.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 17 Jul 2014 : 21:53:45
quote:
Originally posted by Ashe Ravenheart

DAMN YOU NINJA HAMSTER!

Ph33r the ninja hamster!
Cards77 Posted - 17 Jul 2014 : 21:24:55
Nice. Maybe if it's not too much work, provide links to the ones that are free to the public? Most of these are extremely hard to find but great adventures.
Ashe Ravenheart Posted - 17 Jul 2014 : 20:25:09
{*psst* your tags are showing. For url's on Candlekeep, you need to put quotes around the "https://XXX"}

EDIT:

DAMN YOU NINJA HAMSTER!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 17 Jul 2014 : 20:24:44
Looks good to me.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000