Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 FR resources I've created to share
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

neuronphaser
Acolyte

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2014 :  19:14:57  Show Profile Send neuronphaser a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Thanks in HUGE part to the folks on these boards since I've joined (very recently!), I've been able to put together a couple of free resources I'd like to share: a spreadsheet of all the published FR adventures (including DUNGEON magazine), and a printable Calendar that includes all of the Holidays and festivals I could find references to.

Forgotten Realms Adventures (by source, location, and levels)

Forgotten Realms Calendar

Feel free to provide feedback!

Mod edit: Fixed the coding by adding quotation marks to the URLs.

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 17 Jul 2014 20:24:28

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2014 :  20:24:44  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks good to me.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2014 :  20:25:09  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
{*psst* your tags are showing. For url's on Candlekeep, you need to put quotes around the "https://XXX"}

EDIT:

DAMN YOU NINJA HAMSTER!

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs

Edited by - Ashe Ravenheart on 17 Jul 2014 20:25:40
Go to Top of Page

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2014 :  21:24:55  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice. Maybe if it's not too much work, provide links to the ones that are free to the public? Most of these are extremely hard to find but great adventures.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2014 :  21:53:45  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ashe Ravenheart

DAMN YOU NINJA HAMSTER!

Ph33r the ninja hamster!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2014 :  22:34:13  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neuronphaser

Thanks in HUGE part to the folks on these boards since I've joined (very recently!), I've been able to put together a couple of free resources I'd like to share: a spreadsheet of all the published FR adventures (including DUNGEON magazine), and a printable Calendar that includes all of the Holidays and festivals I could find references to.

Forgotten Realms Adventures (by source, location, and levels)

Forgotten Realms Calendar

Feel free to provide feedback!

Mod edit: Fixed the coding by adding quotation marks to the URLs.

Thanks for the links! Printing the Calendar now for reference. I've been wanting to do something like this. Much appreciated! Saved me the work.

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page

neuronphaser
Acolyte

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2014 :  01:31:40  Show Profile Send neuronphaser a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Glad to help, and thanks for the feedback (and link fix!).

I'll see about adding the adventure links. Hopefully dndclassics.com will last a while, so I don't have to re-edit these ;-)
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2014 :  07:31:17  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good stuff neuro, especially the calendar. Thanks!

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page

Marco Volo
Learned Scribe

France
201 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2014 :  08:13:42  Show Profile Send Marco Volo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, that's very useful indeed !
Go to Top of Page

Drustan Dwnhaedan
Learned Scribe

USA
324 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2014 :  06:48:07  Show Profile Send Drustan Dwnhaedan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks great, especially the calendar! Thanks, neuronphaser!
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11696 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2014 :  16:47:58  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
like the calendar. Wonder if we could add graphics to it.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

neuronphaser
Acolyte

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2014 :  18:54:58  Show Profile Send neuronphaser a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

like the calendar. Wonder if we could add graphics to it.

My graphic design skills are absolutely abysmal, but if anyone wants to do that for me, I'm happy to re-upload an updated, graphically pretty version!
Go to Top of Page

neuronphaser
Acolyte

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2014 :  00:25:36  Show Profile Send neuronphaser a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Resurrection!

In trying to keep the Adventure Listing up to date, and ensure it's an awesome resource for anyone looking for specific adventures or areas in which to set adventures, would anyone mind helping me update the blank entries or the ?? entries? If you would, please just reply on this thread with the corrections, additions, or edits, and I'll be happy to incorporate them as I can.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UuyK3cNP0tVXRsJHeSK_uv4yt0iGEKhxY0wD7r34T7o/edit?usp=sharing

Anywhere else this would be good to have? Like, should I submit this to the Forgotten Realms Wikia site to see if they'd link to it (or better yet, host a prettier webpage-friendly version)?
Go to Top of Page

BEAST
Master of Realmslore

USA
1714 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2014 :  02:05:18  Show Profile  Visit BEAST's Homepage Send BEAST a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The calendar loads up "Hammer", but that's it. And there's an error message below it which reads, "Whoops! There was a problem loading more pages. Retrying..."

"'You don't know my history,' he said dryly."
--Drizzt Do'Urden (The Pirate King, Part 1: Chapter 2)

<"Comprehensive Chronology of R.A. Salvatore Forgotten Realms Works">
Go to Top of Page

neuronphaser
Acolyte

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2014 :  02:17:45  Show Profile Send neuronphaser a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BEAST

The calendar loads up "Hammer", but that's it. And there's an error message below it which reads, "Whoops! There was a problem loading more pages. Retrying..."

Hmmm...I'm able to get to it on two different computers without issue. I'll try again in the morning and re-upload if there's an issue!
Go to Top of Page

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2014 :  02:48:07  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks I've been using both of these tools. Very helpful.
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2014 :  02:58:05  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice work. And well, I'm not the FR Wiki but I'd be happy to credit you for it on my blog. A rough draft of the Dungeon list can be seen here. Links can of course be added, as well as the blanks filled in. Or I'll take it down if you prefer.

Edited by - xaeyruudh on 23 Sep 2014 02:58:27
Go to Top of Page

neuronphaser
Acolyte

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2014 :  21:44:05  Show Profile Send neuronphaser a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xaeyruudh

Nice work. And well, I'm not the FR Wiki but I'd be happy to credit you for it on my blog. A rough draft of the Dungeon list can be seen here. Links can of course be added, as well as the blanks filled in. Or I'll take it down if you prefer.

No need to take it down; that's cool with me! The more we can spread this list, the better, as far as I'm concerned!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000