Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Need a deity for my priest!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Pluddon Posted - 21 Sep 2013 : 00:01:32
I am looking for a non-evil deity for my priest to worship In My fr campaign! It can be a god or demipower but preferably something a little different from the usual. Thanks
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Pluddon Posted - 21 Sep 2013 : 04:17:11
I looked at Valkur but wanted more if a traveller. I think I will be going with shaundakal for my priest.
ksu_bond Posted - 21 Sep 2013 : 03:43:40
An uncommon deity for a half-elf near the ocean...I'd go with Valkur the Mighty (Ysgard, CG), whose portfolio includes sailors, the safety of ships, favorable winds, and navel combat...is allied with the Red Knight, Selune, and Tempus and counts as his foes Auril, Malor, Talos, and Umberlee...
Pluddon Posted - 21 Sep 2013 : 02:43:31
Thanks guys; and I am currently playing 2nd ed
Firestorm Posted - 21 Sep 2013 : 02:27:59
What Edition are you playing?

Only asking because some Pantheons disappeared in 4th (Which sucked because I loved the Mulhorandi pantheon and the rich history from 2ed)
Kentinal Posted - 21 Sep 2013 : 02:26:25
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Shaundakul.

-- George Krashos

Yes indeed could be a good choice, the deity was not on my quick list.
George Krashos Posted - 21 Sep 2013 : 02:11:32
Shaundakul.

-- George Krashos
Kentinal Posted - 21 Sep 2013 : 02:08:10
Lathander or maybe Tymora , both appear to have some interest in travel. Lathander though does appear to lean more to helping others, then Tymora.
Pluddon Posted - 21 Sep 2013 : 01:24:23
I was thinking human or half elf, very fond of the sea and sailing, living on the coast. They would love travel and be happy to help those who are on a journey.
Kentinal Posted - 21 Sep 2013 : 01:04:52
Well there are many not evil deities, it might help to know what race your character is and also interest, such as law, fairness, charity, etc. Some deities of course non good or evil as well.
Any of us can offer names, and basic dogma of a deity. It clearly would help if you indicated the type of worldview your character has, other then simple does not like evil.
Delwa Posted - 21 Sep 2013 : 01:02:04
What sort of non-evil personality do you have in mind? What quirks, likes, dislikes, etc, does your character have?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000