Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Boo

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Maculo Posted - 20 Apr 2004 : 09:31:08
Truly a miniature giant space hamster or a common rodent?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cpthero2 Posted - 30 Sep 2018 : 04:30:26
Master Rupert,

haha...I definitely overlooked that. I need to get more sleep. I've been burning this candle at both ends for way too long.

Thank you for the link again!

Best regards.

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

http://lost.spelljammer.org/ShatteredFractine/critters/monsters/hamsterg.html

All I did was look at the link, Google "Shattered Fractine" and then go from there.

Wooly Rupert Posted - 30 Sep 2018 : 01:17:13
http://lost.spelljammer.org/ShatteredFractine/critters/monsters/hamsterg.html

All I did was look at the link, Google "Shattered Fractine" and then go from there.
cpthero2 Posted - 29 Sep 2018 : 18:19:52
Master Rupert,

Dang it! Your URL has been annihilated by a Sphere of Annihilation. Please reincarnate the link....into a miniaturized giant space hamster! Quick! haha

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Of course Giant Space Hamsters have been statted out! My username and sig both come from MC7, the first Spelljammer appendix to the Monstrous Compendium.

A 3.0 conversion can be found here. I found another conversion somewhere else, but I'll be dipped if I can remember where... Also, I wasn't terribly happy with either conversion, because they only did the basic Giant Space Hamster -- they didn't get into the funky breeds like Fire-Breathing Phase Doppelganger Giant Space Hamster...

Lady Kazandra Posted - 21 Apr 2004 : 16:27:06
As I said, Spelljammer material.

As for the stats on another site, it could be Beyond the Moons. I know that both that site, and the one you've provided a link for - Shattered Fractine - regularly share SJ3e material.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 21 Apr 2004 : 15:52:32
Of course Giant Space Hamsters have been statted out! My username and sig both come from MC7, the first Spelljammer appendix to the Monstrous Compendium.

A 3.0 conversion can be found here. I found another conversion somewhere else, but I'll be dipped if I can remember where... Also, I wasn't terribly happy with either conversion, because they only did the basic Giant Space Hamster -- they didn't get into the funky breeds like Fire-Breathing Phase Doppelganger Giant Space Hamster...
Lady Kazandra Posted - 21 Apr 2004 : 13:52:17
Actually Giant Space Hamsters are stat'd, in both Dragonlance and Spelljammer material.

They also play a minor role in the DL 'choose-your-own-adventure' style campaign module, Gnomes 100, Dragons 0. Needless to say, it's one of the Sage's favorite adventures . . .
Dargoth Posted - 21 Apr 2004 : 12:24:13
Giant Space Hamster are actually an official part of D&D (see page 28 of Complete book of Gnomes and Halfling)I dont believe theyve ever been stated thou (maybe in the Dragon Lance setting as there assciated with Tinker Gnomes)
Lady Kazandra Posted - 21 Apr 2004 : 10:26:47
Maybe Boo needs some stats . . .

Was Boo included in any other Realms CRPGs besides Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn?.
The Cardinal Posted - 20 Apr 2004 : 17:06:04
With a guy as large as Minsc, I'm willing to take his word for it... Although...
I hear Boo is a real beast in Battle
Lady Kazandra Posted - 20 Apr 2004 : 11:55:04
Maybe . . .

Or perhaps he's actually the physical manifestation of the third-birthing of Orcus/Tenebrous, forced to serve as a lowly hamster and once again ascend the long hierarchy of the Tanar'ri . . .

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000